Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223
Results 441 to 446 of 446
  1. #441
    Major General Stef's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Right......there.
    Posts
    11,235

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    I see your point, Thunderstorm. I mean, I think the episodes that introduced Scorpius really kicked off the series...finally gave it a solid direction (which I am sooo grateful for). I just prefer A Human Reaction because I think it's a more interesting piece of storytelling. But I think the top five episodes were all great choices

    -Stef

    PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...la-Support.jpg

  2. #442
    General Jumper_One's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Milkyway, fishing
    Posts
    26,347

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    cool tournament Celsius, looking forward to s3

  3. #443
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,120

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    I really enjoyed this. I'm not usually into taking part in Tournaments, but this was great.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

  4. #444
    Brigadier General Thunderstorm's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    8,087

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    I see your point, Thunderstorm. I mean, I think the episodes that introduced Scorpius really kicked off the series...finally gave it a solid direction (which I am sooo grateful for). I just prefer A Human Reaction because I think it's a more interesting piece of storytelling. But I think the top five episodes were all great choices

    -Stef
    I could live with 4 of the top 5 (although I'd probably put Bug's Life as more top 10) but Family Ties has got to go. That ep never grabbed me. I would put it into the bottom 10. Move Nerve and then maybe Premiere into the top 5.


    To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

    From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

  5. #445
    Major General Stef's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Right......there.
    Posts
    11,235

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderstorm View Post
    I could live with 4 of the top 5 (although I'd probably put Bug's Life as more top 10) but Family Ties has got to go. That ep never grabbed me. I would put it into the bottom 10. Move Nerve and then maybe Premiere into the top 5.
    Yeah, I kinda agree. I never really *cough* remember that episode aside from the last few minutes. I think those were GREAT...but I don't know so much about the entire episode itself Although, if it were up to me I'd have Through the Looking Glass in there

    -Stef

    PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------
    http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w...la-Support.jpg

  6. #446
    General the fifth man's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Running for my life from a hoard of zombies.
    Posts
    34,120

    Default Re: Farscape Season 1 Tournament

    Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    Yeah, I kinda agree. I never really *cough* remember that episode aside from the last few minutes. I think those were GREAT...but I don't know so much about the entire episode itself Although, if it were up to me I'd have Through the Looking Glass in there

    -Stef
    "Through the Looking Glass" was a really great episode.

    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Tags for this Thread

Similar Threads

  1. The Perfect Season Tournament
    By Celsius in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 869
    Last Post: March 2nd, 2006, 11:49 PM
  2. Season 1 Best Episode Tournament
    By Celsius in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 492
    Last Post: February 1st, 2006, 09:06 AM
  3. Season 2 Best Episode Tournament
    By Celsius in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 602
    Last Post: January 8th, 2006, 09:35 PM
  4. Season 4 Best Episode Tournament
    By Celsius in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 574
    Last Post: June 14th, 2005, 12:13 PM
  5. Season 1 Best Episode Tournament
    By Celsius in forum Fun and Games
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: June 1st, 2005, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •