Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    brilliant ep

i loved the whole i'm a 903 year old timelord line. pretty much the doctor telling the people to shut up and let him do what he does best.

also nice not to be on earth unlike the past two specials
    Of course he is lieing about his age.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

lol of course
      sigpic

Comment

Watched Voyage of the Damned for the first time last night. Like everybody else, I picked up on the Poseidon Adventure similarities and quickly remembered why I liked that movie so much. The Doc definitely lost a lot of people in this one. With everything that happened with the Harold Saxon/Master trilogy right before this, the Doc is really getting hammered with crises that result in body counts.

Some points I really liked:

* Astrid. If Kylie Minogue had time to do a season of DW... Sadly not, meant to be though.
        * Midshipman Alonso Frame. He looks just like a friend of mine who's a ranger. Very duty-minded as well, so great character. Hope to see Frame again down the road.
        * Interesting religious imagery of the Doctor being hoisted up by two angels. Definitely adds to his savior image.
        * Remixed opening music
        * The Doctor's "I'm a Time Lord..." speech.
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 30 January 2010, 12:58 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

i love this episode its fantastic
          sigpic

Comment

I like the ending how Astrid flies away...... Maybe she became a tardis.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

lol maybe
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                brilliant ep

i loved the whole i'm a 903 year old timelord line. pretty much the doctor telling the people to shut up and let him do what he does best.

also nice not to be on earth unlike the past two specials
                Haha yea I loved that too
                sigpic
                My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                  Watched Voyage of the Damned for the first time last night. Like everybody else, I picked up on the Poseidon Adventure similarities and quickly remembered why I liked that movie so much. The Doc definitely lost a lot of people in this one. With everything that happened with the Harold Saxon/Master trilogy right before this, the Doc is really getting hammered with crises that result in body counts.

Some points I really liked:

* Astrid. If Kylie Minogue had time to do a season of DW... Sadly not, meant to be though.
                  * Midshipman Alonso Frame. He looks just like a friend of mine who's a ranger. Very duty-minded as well, so great character. Hope to see Frame again down the road.
                  * Interesting religious imagery of the Doctor being hoisted up by two angels. Definitely adds to his savior image.
                  * Remixed opening music
                  * The Doctor's "I'm a Time Lord..." speech.
                  Agreed on all counts except the remixed opening music... Frame was cool. I enjoyed the story, even though it didn't exactly feel like Christmas...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X