This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buy the DVD films!

Ok, the Ark of Truth is leaked, but this wasn't the final version, so it will be better. I hope every fan will buy the DVD instead of downloading this pirate version. Please, support the next movies that you will have an original SG DVD in March. Thanks.
    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

I just finished the leaked version, and I absolutely plan on buying the DVDs. The effects weren't finished. Besides, even though I saw it early doesn't mean I'm not going to support the franchise fiscally!! I know some may not, so THEY shouldn't download it lol. But, I will, so in the meantime, I have this version.

Actually, I'm buying about three copies to give to my friends
    Last edited by any_gopher; 23 December 2007, 05:18 PM. Reason: used the wrong word

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

I hadn't realised it had been leaked. Downloading now
      But rest assured, when it comes out on DVD next year, there is no way I won't be buying it. WIll look lovely next to my SG-1 seasons 1-9 and Atlantis seasons 1 & 2. Add to that SG-1 S10 and SGA S3 when they come out.

On a side note, PTB should really look into who they let access these materials. IIRC, that's three out of the first four S4 episodes that were leaked and now this...they got a Zatarc in their ranks.

Comment

I have to admit i'm rather p*ssed off at this leak... no pun intended.

Firstly i now have to spend the time between now and the DVD release being EXTREAMLY careful what i click on on the SG sites i visit. I don't want to get this ruined before i see the proper movie.

Secondly due to this leak Andreas has decided to cease posting his official Promo images. The images he was posting are brilliant, they gave us a glimpse of whats to come yet and left us with questions like 'Who's that? Why are they there?' I;ve spent many a hour debating what could/might be going on and now.... Zilch.

(I don't blame Andreas for withdrawing his posting services before anyone reads into the above that i do)

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Eh, it's just an extended length low res teaser trailor in my book. Not gonna change my mind about buying it, as I still am no matter what. The one thing it did do was, make me want to buy it more.
          Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
          Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

I shall!

I got the leaked version as well, but I'm not planning to watch it (well, maybe just a few scenes...) until after I watch the finished version.

Comment

I will buy AoT.I doesn't matter that I've seen it, I'll buy it
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I'll definitely be buying both movies, and intend to convince some of my friends to do so as well.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The only reason i'd DL'd the movie is if i can't rip it off the DVD for my Ipod.

Comment

I'll definitely be buying it, seeing the leaked version only made me want it more.

Comment

guys if you download it trust me when its comes to march 2008 and p[eople dont buy the dvds and after continum and there no more dvds of this seires people wonder why and that because no one going to be buying the dvd and are instead downloading the pirate version.I wish congress threw people in jail for downloading tv shows and movies off the net and that teach people not to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        I'll definitely be buying it, seeing the leaked version only made me want it more.
                        Very well said. It did the same thing for me.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CUBBYJR1 View Post
                          guys if you download it trust me when its comes to march 2008 and p[eople dont buy the dvds and after continum and there no more dvds of this seires people wonder why and that because no one going to be buying the dvd and are instead downloading the pirate version.I wish congress threw people in jail for downloading tv shows and movies off the net and that teach people not to do it.
                          To be honest, I think relatively few people have even downloaded it, and even the majority of those will probably buy it. The quality is decent but not the sort of level that is going to sway people from buying it because they already have a copy.

Comment

This leak will change nothing.
                            Everyone who was going to buy it will buy it anyways, and the people who weren't going to buy it won't anyways. They'd just have waited for the final version to leak.

Comment

The only reason i won't be buying this is if i'm dead... or it's bought for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X