X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temple of Secrets (410)

Stargate: Horizon
    Temple of Secrets

Grant, Daniel and Christine receive an out of the blue invitation by Grant's father, Doctor Henry Grant, who is excited to reveal some big news to them.

Check it out!

Then stop back here for comments and discussion!
    Outstanding
    35.71%
    Good
    42.86%
    Fair
    14.29%
    Poor
    0.00%
    Terrible
    7.14%
    Last edited by Alex Rubit; 20 December 2007, 07:20 AM.

Okay So Since this Episode is the last one for oh quite some time i thought it was really good. I was expecting Erin Garrison to Show up. um here's a question is Grant was 37 in Season 1 and is now like 41 in Season 4 and he served with Tom's Dad. Just How old is Tom? and how old was Grant when he served with Tom's Dad? and who was just on Grant's Team besides Erin Garrison, was Chase one of them as well? or will we see the other two memebers of Sg-17? i believe was the team grant was on.
    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 20 December 2007, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Nitpicks. 12 thousand years? Solomon lived ~25 hundred years ago ~2,500.

Alterans didn't return to earth until 10,000 ten thousand years ago.

Well Tom's Dad could 50 with a 25 year old son. 7-8 years ago would be the right time frame, for a major grant.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
        Nitpicks. 12 thousand years? Solomon lived ~25 hundred years ago ~2,500.
        Good catch. Don't know how that was overlooked. But I'm about to switch those numbers around before anyone else notices.

Alterans didn't return to earth until 10,000 ten thousand years ago.
        Who said the Alterans had anything to do with Solomon?
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          Just How old is Tom?
          Tom's in his early thirties.

and how old was Grant when he served with Tom's Dad?
          Grant and Tom's dad served together a long time ago, when Tom was still a teenager. I don't think we've ever established the exact time. But suffice to say, Grant was pretty young at the time.

and who was just on Grant's Team besides Erin Garrison, was Chase one of them as well?
          Yup. It was Grant, Chase, Garrison and... uh... erm... uh... some other guy.

or will we see the other two memebers of Sg-17? i believe was the team grant was on.
          Yeah, it was SG-17. And we'll definitely be seeing Chase again at some point this season. No plans right now for the fourth team member.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
            Good catch. Don't know how that was overlooked. But I'm about to switch those numbers around before anyone else notices.

Who said the Alterans had anything to do with Solomon?

you were saying that Solomon lived 12,000 years ago. I was just using it as a random reference.

I did like the episode though. it does explain where Solomon's temple went to. though I don't know why Garrison got to stay. She was a real &!#@%. of course it couldn't be grant or Daniel, so it's not like there was a lot of options.

Comment

Originally posted by peragrin View Post
              you were saying that Solomon lived 12,000 years ago. I was just using it as a random reference.
              That's already been changed, like I said. Of course I know that that's not when Solomon lived, which is why it surprised me that it was overlooked in all the read-throughs. And those aliens aren't related to the Ancients in any way. We'll find out who they are later.

I did like the episode though. it does explain where Solomon's temple went to. though I don't know why Garrison got to stay. She was a real &!#@%. of course it couldn't be grant or Daniel, so it's not like there was a lot of options.
              This is something that will come back later in the season. This episode starts off a storyline that's building towards something pretty big actually.

Comment

An Indi-episode indeed. All the topics are there and the name of John's father is a nice wink.

At first I thought that this should be an episode with a unique plot, but you guys ever find a way to set a new arc

Finally, may be I just passed it, but I think I missed the name of the "actor" for Henry... may be he's Donald or...?
                sigpic
                ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
                - That's a lie!!!
                - Indeed it is...

Comment

Well, if that wasn't just out of left field. Solomon, an adventure episode. Can't say I was expecting that. It was an entertaining episode but not my favorite. I enjoyed some of the character interactions and the mystery we're left with but I'm assuming this one'll be brought up again in Season 5 or something.

Not really much to say about this one.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                    I enjoyed some of the character interactions and the mystery we're left with but I'm assuming this one'll be brought up again in Season 5 or something.
                    Season Five? Why wait so long?

Comment

This was interesting, I got to see Grant do something other than talking.
                      I like this Idea so far. I wonder what the Ingrali were doing with Solomon and was his people in on it?

Is there any chance of an Isrealite settlment out there that the team may meet, like Solomon's decsendants or somthing? Cuase we have seen just about every Religion, Generaly, have a people on a planet minus Islam and Judiasim.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        This was interesting, I got to see Grant do something other than talking.
                        I like this Idea so far. I wonder what the Ingrali were doing with Solomon and was his people in on it?

Is there any chance of an Isrealite settlment out there that the team may meet, like Solomon's decsendants or somthing? Cuase we have seen just about every Religion, Generaly, have a people on a planet minus Islam and Judiasim.
                        You do actually bring up a great point, and it would not surprise me at all. And you know, that theory just adds more credence to me wondering if the Ingralli are going to become part of how the Christianity got some of their concepts of Demons from.

Comment

Demons? whasn't that Sokar's and Oma's collective meddling that got Medival depictions of Demons?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                            Demons? whasn't that Sokar's and Oma's collective meddling that got Medival depictions of Demons?
                            I have not heard anything to that effect.

Comment

It's been a while since I read this so I didn't know what to expect when I re-read it. It was a nice adventure episode that had me having flashbacks to the likes of Tomb Raider meets Stargate. Very easy episode to read but like I said above, wasn't a special one.

If I remember rightly the Solomon Aliens are the
                              Spoiler:
                              Ingrali?
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                              X