No announcement yet.

"Grace" ship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...i thought that ship was taken by the replicators...? i might be thinking of a different episode.

anyway, i always wanted to know who that was. it would be a cool movie/book, or even an enemy for the new show?

Comment

I seriously think we need to find out whose these guys are. Perhaps, it's something the writers intended to come back to. Also, the ship that attacked Apophis back in S5 "Enemies" and this ship seem to have something in common. Granted, the Enemies ship was most likely something very similar to Asgard judging by the weapons and based on the ship we saw scanning Prommie in Prometheus Part II.
      When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
      Zatnikitelman

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        lol, wouldnt matter eally all were non major characters
        your right. maybe in an atlantis episode we could find out that the grace ship people or what ever they are have been around pretending to be a few of the crew all these years and taking more people over the years when they try to take atlantis. maybe about 10 of them could get to atlantis and turn off the power then a few of those grace ships could turn up and take atlantis. obviously we would have to take it back i cant think how but if this idea ever did happen i would have to leave it up 2 the writers.
        i have 2 say it would be great 2 see it go up against a hive.
        there both huge
        we no hives dont have sheilds and the grace ship might not
        hives have good armour and the grace ship looks like it does i think
        i think the grace ships fire looks the same but at a slower rate but maybe it was not at full cos they might not have been trying to destory the Prometheus.
        i think if this episode did happen it would be great not as a final though.

Comment

I know the beam tech is different and they might have been killed with the gate addresses we gave them , but anyone suggested this an Aschen ship ? we know they had space faring vessels.

Comment

Originally posted by MOSHGUIN1113 View Post
            I know the beam tech is different and they might have been killed with the gate addresses we gave them , but anyone suggested this an Aschen ship ? we know they had space faring vessels.
            Good point. Mabye that and the harvester look alike?

Go Green

Comment

Working...
            X