wormholes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wormholes

i was talking to one of my TA's at school a while ago and he mentioned "the show based on wormholes" so i thought it was stargate but apparently farscape also has to do with wormholes, now i know that ben's character was transported to wherever the hell in the universe the show takes place by a wormhole(i think) but how else does it have to do with wormholes?

in case you hadnt guessed, no i'm not a follower of the show, though i have seen a couple episodes and it does look pretty decent

Spoilers for all seasons.

Spoiler:
    Wormholes form a backstory/useful plot tool for the 1st and 2nd seasons. But about mid season 3, season 4 and PKwars they are a pretty major focus of the show. Mostly because season 1 and 2 are about John finding his place, once he has his niche in the crew so to speak the shift moves to other areas.

Comment

Spoiler:
      Wormholes are the reason all the bad guys are after John. He has the knowledge of wormholes that no one else has. And the bad guys want that knowledge.

Sybil

Comment

cool, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by randomguy View Post
          cool, thanks
          You should definitely check it out some more. IMO, this is a great show to get involved in.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
          X