X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 4 starts THURS Jan 31st at 9pm

ABC has posted it's "new" schedule
    http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/progc...x?id=121407_01
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

ooh that's good news! I thought it was returning in early february but the sooner the better thanx Angela V
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Only 46 days 19 hours 41 minutes left

Comment

That's brilliant. Do we have a British release date? Hopefully it's pretty soon after because Sky One has been very good at that recently.

Comment

Following Channel 7's track record we wont get it in Australia until half way through the year. However, the recent "Fast-track to 7" shenanigans gives some hope...

Comment

finally...
            sigpic

Comment

4 weeks today

Comment

Originally posted by Qtyled View Post
                Only 46 days 19 hours 41 minutes left
                Would you like a Slap with that?
                sigpic
                It's Probin' Time!

Comment

*.* That's a good new!! I can't wait to watch it!!
                  But I'll have to wait a bit more to see it in Spain T.T. I have to find another way to see it xD

thanks for the information ^^

Comment

Season Premiere Press Release Episode 4x01 "The Beginning of the End"

Spoiler:
                    SEASON PREMIERE

FEELING THAT THEIR RESCUE IS IMMINENT, THE SURVIVORS PONDER CHARLIE’S FINAL MESSAGE THAT THE PEOPLE CLAIMING TO LIBERATE THEM AREN’T WHO THEY SEEM TO BE, ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “LOST”

Awarded the 2005 Emmy and 2006 Golden Globe for Best Drama Series, “Lost” returns for its fourth season of action-packed mystery and adventure -- that will continue to bring out the very best and the very worst in the people who are lost -- THURSDAY, JANUARY 31 (9:00-10:02 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

After Oceanic Air flight 815 tore apart in mid-air and crashed on a Pacific island, its survivors were forced to find inner strength they never knew they had in order to survive. But they discovered that the island holds many secrets, including a mysterious smoke monster, polar bears, housing and hatches with electricity and hot & cold running water, a group of island residents known as “The Others” and a mysterious man named Jacob. The survivors have also found signs of those who came to the island before them, including a 19th century sailing ship called The Black Rock, the remains of an ancient statue, as well as bunkers belonging to the Dharma Initiative -- a group of scientific researchers who inhabited the island in the recent past.

In the season premiere episode, “The Beginning of the End,” feeling that their rescue is close at hand, the survivors don't know whether to believe Charlie’s final message that the people claiming to liberate them are not who they seem to be.

The band of friends, family, enemies and strangers must continue to work together against the cruel weather and harsh terrain if they want to stay alive. But as they have discovered during their 90-plus days on the island, danger and mystery loom behind every corner, and those they thought could be trusted may turn against them. Even heroes have secrets.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Emilie de Ravin as Claire, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Daniel Dae Kim as Jin, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet, Terry O’Quinn as Locke and Harold Perrineau as Michael.

Guest starring are Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Sam Anderson as Bernard, L. Scott Caldwell as Rose, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Marsha Thomason as Naomi, Michael Cudlitz as Mike Walton, Lance Reddick as Matthew Abbadon, Grisel Toledo as orderly, Steven Neumeier as Lewis, Billy Ray Gallion as Randy, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday and John Terry as Christian Shephard.

“The Beginning of the End” was written by Damon Lindelof & Carlton Cuse and directed by Jack Bender.

“Lost” was created by Jeffrey Lieber and J.J. Abrams & Damon Lindelof. Abrams, Lindelof, Bryan Burk, Jack Bender and Carlton Cuse serve as executive producers. “Lost,” which is filmed entirely on location in Hawaii and premiered on September 22, 2004, is from ABC Studios.

”Lost” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC’s selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound and Spanish audio via SAP. This program carries a TV-14,V parental guideline.

This episode of “Lost” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.

Source: ABC

Comment

13 days to go
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                        13 days to go
                        Woohoo! I've been rewatching LOST from the beginning to get ready for the new season (plus there is nothing else to watch on tv...). Can't wait for the new season. Only show I'm looking forward to actually other than BSG.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

11 days!!

Lost
                          Sarah Connor Chronicles
                          BSG

This is going to be a enjoyable few months coming up
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

It starts on the 3rd of february this Sunday at 9 on sky one in the UK just to let UK viewers know
                            sigpic
                            Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                            Metal gear fan

Comment

So it looks like they are re airing the 2 parter finale from season 3 with some weird Pop up fact thing on Wednesday. Weird. I'm pulling out the DVDs I made from off my computer and watching the finale again that way. Though Hubby will be home tomorrow night so he might want to watch it that way.
                              Can't wait until Thursday! I've seen some promos on tv and it looks so good.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                              X