That other Team Alive or Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it would be a great one shot
    they are taken captive by oberoth in order for him to find out how these simple humans can always escape them or defeat them somehow
    then replicay(replicator mcaky) learns the secret to controling them forever but itlll mean the repliteams death or they learn how to ascend from mcaky , having almost made it the same year they first met , and take the team with them

then you could do another one shot later where they use the power and are sent back as humans without the nanites and the reps are 100% human too
    Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
      we have no compelling evidence saying that they are dead.
      no we only know what JM said

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
      I reckon the TPTB will end up bringing them back... if the ratings for season 4 or 5 go down they would most likely put a twist to the asurans ending
      the ratings are steady, they are not going down. Atlantis is doing fine
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Edwards View Post
        I hope they are not dead because it would be interisting to see the other team doing missions aginst the repucators and if they are dead couldn't they be re-born or re-made by that group of Repucators who want to learn how to Ascend ?
        Why? That would be pointless. I wouldn't tune in to see a few eps of the dupli team.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Why? That would be pointless. I wouldn't tune in to see a few eps of the dupli team.
          same here, I'd find it pretty boring
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            same here, I'd find it pretty boring
            Now if they did Teal'c PI I'm there!

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Now if they did Teal'c PI I'm there!
              Me too!

I think the DupliTeam is alive. If there was so kinda cool thing where they come back (and no, I don't think it'd be a ripoff of Double Jeopardy) and kick some tail, I'd be cool with that.

But I don't want any of the DupliTeam actually replacing any of the RealTeam. At least at this time. I'm gonna wait and see.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
              O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                Me too!

I think the DupliTeam is alive. If there was so kinda cool thing where they come back (and no, I don't think it'd be a ripoff of Double Jeopardy) and kick some tail, I'd be cool with that.

But I don't want any of the DupliTeam actually replacing any of the RealTeam. At least at this time. I'm gonna wait and see.
                Agreed.

Comment

I sure hope they're alive, because man, I can't even stand to see the dupli-versions die! It pains me... plus, that scene between Rodney and Rodney was priceless!

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

My young son asked me what happens after we die. I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth - that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally - but I didn't want to upset him.

-Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                  X