That other Team Alive or Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That other Team Alive or Dead?

At the end of the episode it never truly revealed that the team was really killed. It showed Rep Sheppered being shot at and it showed the team injured. But since they have nanites they all could of quickly healed and got away from the Others.

Maybe they'll pick up on it...And totally rip off SG-1's Double Jeopardy.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
      Maybe they'll pick up on it...And totally rip off SG-1's Double Jeopardy.
      They already did.
      Replicants of main characters - Tin Man.
      Replicants of main characters helping main characters and sacrificing themselves - Double Jeopardy.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

I know, but will they do it again?

Probably.
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

JM's stated in his (temporary) blog that the replicateam are dead
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
            That's pretty much what I concluded from TMC...

Comment

Rats..

Comment

I kind of thought JM gave one of his "you think you know what he said but it could actually mean something else" answers (wish I could find the exact quote, sorry), thus keeping my hope that the dupli!team is alive, alive.
                sigpic

Comment

If they are dead then that must mean that those replicator sidearms can stun as well as kill because we saw Sheppard shot with one. Previously they had only been seen stunning people.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure about that. If we read the same comment, he said "Looks like it" when a fan asked if the repliTeam were killed. Now, I know when I'm trying to hide a surprise, I choose my words very carefully.

I don't think Joseph Mallozzi actually confirmed nor denied that the repliTeam is dead. He said it looks like they have been killed. This doesn't tell us anything.
                    sine sine cosine sine,
                    three point one four one five nine!
                    Originally posted by Brad Wright Q&A on Mallozzi's Blog
                    [in response to a question about fan reaction to SGA's cancellation]

Wright: You guys are actually pretty predictable (take no offense, most fan groups are). Unfortunately, you represent a very small portion of the actual viewing audience we need for financial success.
                    This is the reality. Accept it.

Comment

I hope they are not dead because it would be interisting to see the other team doing missions aginst the repucators and if they are dead couldn't they be re-born or re-made by that group of Repucators who want to learn how to Ascend ?

Comment

This sounds completely lame, and pointless...but really the only reason why I want the Repi!Team to be alive is because I want at least one Weir. And if it comes out that the Real!Elizabeth is alive then that's cool too.

It's not that hard to please me.
                        sigpic

Comment

I hope at least some of the Repli-Team survived. Especially Elizabeth, if she is the only Weir now.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

we have no compelling evidence saying that they are dead.
                            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I reckon the TPTB will end up bringing them back... if the ratings for season 4 or 5 go down they would most likely put a twist to the asurans ending

Comment

Working...
                              X