Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Continuum" Promo in the Complete Boxset?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Continuum" Promo in the Complete Boxset?

Hi!
    I'm a 'brand new' member of this FANTASTIC Forum, and this is my very first post here !!!
    I've noticed that in the special features in the new Complete SG-1 DVD Collection there are two interesting ones: "The Ark Of Truth Promo" and "Continuum Promo"
    Ok, for TAOT there are two teasers (the one from the 10th Season Boxset and the one with some new footage), so that 'Promo' could be one of them (or both). But CONTINUUM ?! Is it the 'sneak peak' with Amanda Tapping and Ben Browder?
    So, in this thread I'd like to know WHAT'S that 'Promo' featured in this new boxset, and I hope you'll answer me

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

P.S.: excuse me if my English sucks, but I'm Italian and I do what I can
    An Italian Gater

Originally posted by Lorix View Post
    Hi!
    I'm a 'brand new' member of this FANTASTIC Forum, and this is my very first post here !!!
    I've noticed that in the special features in the new Complete SG-1 DVD Collection there are two interesting ones: "The Ark Of Truth Promo" and "Continuum Promo"
    Ok, for TAOT there are two teasers (the one from the 10th Season Boxset and the one with some new footage), so that 'Promo' could be one of them (or both). But CONTINUUM ?! Is it the 'sneak peak' with Amanda Tapping and Ben Browder?
    So, in this thread I'd like to know WHAT'S that 'Promo' featured in this new boxset, and I hope you'll answer me

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!!

P.S.: excuse me if my English sucks, but I'm Italian and I do what I can
    Ciao Lorix, e benvenuto! Ops....un pò OT
    sigpic
    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
      Ciao Lorix, e benvenuto! Ops....un pò OT
      [OT]
      GRAZIE
      Non ho fatto nemmeno in tempo ad iscrivermi e venirtelo a dire che hai trovato tu me
      Senza nulla togliere al Nostro, questo Forum è bellissimo!!!
      Ma... per caso hai scoperto l'arcano di questo 'promo' ?
      [/OT]

Excuse us, we're old Italian friends
      Ok, nobody knows anything about this Continuum Promo?
      An Italian Gater

Comment

Originally posted by Lorix View Post
        [OT]
        GRAZIE
        Non ho fatto nemmeno in tempo ad iscrivermi e venirtelo a dire che hai trovato tu me
        Senza nulla togliere al Nostro, questo Forum è bellissimo!!!
        Ma... per caso hai scoperto l'arcano di questo 'promo' ?
        [/OT]

Excuse us, we're old Italian friends
        Ok, nobody knows anything about this Continuum Promo?
        Ti avevo gi?* visto ieri ma non ero sicura. Si, questo forum è bello, basta evitare i Thread negativi, cioè tutti gli anti qualcosa, sono talmente acidi che ci puoi fare lo yougurt. E non sai come è bello poter scrivere in italiano!!!!

Sorry, no more italian post, but me and Lorix are members of HyperSG1, Italian Sg1-SgA fan site and forum...THE BEST!!!!! I swear...no more Italian post
        sigpic
        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
        X