• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gemini (709)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    GEMINI
    EPISODE NUMBER - 709

A dying clone who has escaped from Luthercorp forces Lois to write a story exposing Lex's secret cloning project. Clark joins Lana in her plan to bring down Lex.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:13 PM.

You were four days late in unlocking this, GateWorld.

As for the episode, it's disappointingly the first one I've ever stopped watching half-way through. This show has become so disgustingly routine, abusive to its viewers in favor of profitable returns, cheesy, annoyingly over-dramatic, unoriginal, and just plain silly and boring.
    I used to love this show. But now it drives me nuts. After season four, there was so much they could've done better to not only keep the show going strong, but make it so much more amazing. After season five, prospects looked really down, as it appeared that the writers, who were almost ready to move the series on, decided to keep it going exactly the same. However, there was still hope. Season six just kills the audience. There are a few redeeming factors, but they're not focused on or built upon. They're discarded in favor of keep the show going the same as always, but gradually become more covered in cow crap. Season seven has proved to be the end to the show we once loved. There's nothing good left whatsoever.
    It's quite possible this will be the last season we see.

Comment

it wasnt a bad ep, but i am getting tired of the fact they are no longer showcasing clark. i enjoyed last seson and a m glad they got rid of the baddie of the week format

Comment

I actually enjoyed the episode for the most part.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Personally I only liked three things about this episode

1: Tomin. Interesting to see Tim Guinee guest starring.
          2: Seeing Chloe's powers actually work instead of the sentimental tear drop method used on Lois.
          3: Bizarro being revealed at the very end.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            1: Tomin. Interesting to see Tim Guinee guest starring.
            2: Seeing Chloe's powers actually work instead of the sentimental tear drop method used on Lois.
            3: Bizarro being revealed at the very end.
            They were certainly the best parts of the episode. Though I kinda guessed it wasn't Clark about 30 seconds after he appears.
            http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

A part of me - very tiny, of course - was disappointed that it was Bizarro, because every once in a while I want to see Clark acting gungho and actually interested in doing somerthing about Lex. *shrug* But that would be out of character, and noooo we can't have that.

Is this the first episode we've had without real "Clark" being a part of it? I don't particular count icecube!Clark. Interesting...but surely someone would pick it up. *hmpf*

Chloe/Jimmy

Also very glad she can heal by touch, not just by tearing up - imagine how hard it would be to help someone out. Bring out the onions! Besides, I don't think she needs another side effect of trying to use it. Unless they mean for her character to finally bite the dust by saving someone, only to die by their ailment.

Comment

I really liked this mostly Lois-centered episode. It's great seeing her evolve into her comic counterpart.

Shocking ending ftw.

Comment

Working...
                X