No announcement yet.

Ronon's gun replica?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL - I was browsing Ebay yesterday and I came across this one. Looked neat.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

do you still have it email me if you do

Comment

I came across this thread today, been a little over 2 years since I posted in it. Still have the prop on the top shelf of my closet, unopened with the certificate in it's blue envelope, exactly as it was when I opened the box from Propworx after winning the auction.

I think it's time to say goodbye to it. I guess I was holding on to it to keep the memory of why I bought it in the first place alive. Oh well.

What would you all suggest, E-Bay? Any other venues come to mind? I also have a replicator gun with a holster that currently sits on the shelf beside Ronan's or the Travelers piece.

Any thoughts or recommendations welcome. I guess it doesn't make sense to have it gathering dust...

Comment

Try here first -- if no one's really interested, you could put it on Ebay. Of course, interest will vary depending on the price and the authenticity of the prop. Is it a back-up or a hero one? Will you ship all over the world or one continent only? How much do you want for it? Do you want the price you paid for it, or do you hope to get more or maybe a little less?

You could also try the Replica Prop Forum.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I didn't realize that items could be sold through here.I'm going to have to check to see what I paid for them, I can't recall off the top of my head. Both of these were bought through Propworx. The Atlantis replicator pistol and holster is item #01932 and the Stargate Atlantis Travelers Blaster Prop is item #02289. Both are in their original packages and untouched by me since I received them back in Sept of 2010.

I actually bought quite a few items from their auctions. My favorite piece is a Hero Sodan Training staff. I display that one and also a cap worn by Samantha Carter in SG1. The hat is the only item that I remember what I paid. The thought still gives me a stomach ache!

I probably won't have time to mess with all of this till after the holidays, but every now and then I wonder what I'm hanging on to them for. I guess if they ever revived Stargate in some manner their might be a resurgence in their value. But I didn't by them for speculative reasons but as a gift that I was never able to give. I also have a piece of a gate that I got from MGM that was used in SG1. Kinda nice to have that one, I guess.

Anyway, thanks for your help. If you know of anyone who's looking for those props, let me know. I would rather them go to a fan and collector than to someone who's just looking to make a buck on spec.

Comment

Working...
            X