This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Atlantis in Canada

I just found this out on "The Movie Network's" website ( http://www.tmn.ca/stargateatlantis/schedule.php )... New episodes (ie: The Eye, etc) premier on November 1rst for us!

I can watch them in High Definition! YES!

Sorry, this is very exciting for me.

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake... I read for the wrong one, it's in fact November 8th.
    Last edited by Taonas; 10 October 2004, 11:34 AM.
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Really? Holy CRAP!

*dances*

YAY!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Really? Holy CRAP!

*dances*

YAY!
      I know, this is great! For once, we canadians can watch something Stargate (in clear picture) before Sci-Fi airs it.
      *tears in eyes* I've been waiting for this day for so long... lol.

I'm really sorry if I insulted anyone by saying that
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

The Movie Network is different from Movie Central because I went on the Movie Central website and it says episode 11 (The Eye) airs November 8th!

Still, yay!!!

Comment

The Movie Network is different from Movie Central because I went on the Movie Central website and it says episode 11 (The Eye) airs November 8th!

Still, yay!!!
          Lol, seven days difference.

Ah... But The Movie Network has a High Definition channel... Muahahha.... Atlantis in high def, this is going to rock!
          sigpic

Comment

When do the new episodes air in the states? January?

HA TO THEM!

No not really... Poor them... Maybe THEY'LL download episodes from the net instead of us!

I mean...

Yay.

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
              Lol, seven days difference.

Ah... But The Movie Network has a High Definition channel... Muahahha.... Atlantis in high def, this is going to rock!
              Meh, high def doesn't matter to me. We don't have a high def TV. We have a stereo system that we always turn on when we watch it. It's cool.

Comment

Meh, high def doesn't matter to me. We don't have a high def TV. We have a stereo system that we always turn on when we watch it. It's cool.
                True, but the point that it all comes down to... Is that we get new episodes of Atlantis 2 and a half months BEFORE Sci-Fi airs them

I say 2 and a half because according to the imdb, "The Eye" premiers on January 21rst.
                sigpic

Comment

True, but the point that it all comes down to... Is that we get new episodes of Atlantis 2 and a half months BEFORE Sci-Fi airs them

I say 2 and a half because according to the imdb, "The Eye" premiers on January 21rst.
                  WHOOHOO!!!

This has made my Thanksgiving weekend! Forget the turkey! ATLANTIS!

I'm thankful for this news

I shall go continue my new Stargate Atlantis vid

"Float On" by Modest Mouse. I couldn't resist lol.

Comment

WHOOHOO!!!

This has made my Thanksgiving weekend! Forget the turkey! ATLANTIS!

I'm thankful for this news

I shall go continue my new Stargate Atlantis vid

"Float On" by Modest Mouse. I couldn't resist lol.
                    When you're done, I'd like to see it... Float On is a great song!
                    sigpic

Comment

When you're done, I'd like to see it... Float On is a great song!
                      Might be a while...

In the meantime...

Have you seen my Steve vid? It's on my site or you could pop over to the Steve Appreciation Thread or the Music Video thread and find the link lol.

Comment

Might be a while...

In the meantime...

Have you seen my Steve vid? It's on my site or you could pop over to the Steve Appreciation Thread or the Music Video thread and find the link lol.
                        Alright, I'll go find it... *puts on miner's hat* Time for some digging.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'll go find it... *puts on miner's hat* Time for some digging.
                          It would just be easier to go to my site, go to Music Videos, then click on the Stargate Atlantis page and it's right there lol

Comment

It would just be easier to go to my site, go to Music Videos, then click on the Stargate Atlantis page and it's right there lol
                            Found it... You did a really good job on that! Good choice of song as well.

*two thumbs up*
                            sigpic

Comment

Found it... You did a really good job on that! Good choice of song as well.

*two thumbs up*
                              It was Shadowmaat's idea. I just made it.

Thanks

Now only if movie maker would go faster checking the project files I would work on the Float On vid...

Oh, there we go! Yay!

Comment

Working...
                              X