This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scots?

Anyone on this board from Scotland? Another Scottish SG fan looking out for fellow Scottish fans there. Lets fly the flag for Beckett!

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
    from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Yeah me.

geeky

Comment

I'm not from Scotland,my mother was from Edinburgh (may she R.I.P.) sooo I am half scotch and am probably related to half of Scotland!!!
      I have been there before,beautiful land and cities!!!
      On a funny note I can't hear a Scotch accent,I actually argued with someone over whether or not Sean Connery had an accent!!!!
      I said no they said yes,and if people on tv have a scotch accent I am the one that has to translate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        Yeah me.
        cool! Where abouts you from? I'm from Glasgow. Where you at the Shanks/Judge con in Glasgow this year?

Waterfall - It's not Scotch. Scotch is whiskey. You should say Scottish accent or Scots accent. It can bug some scots to say Scotch.

FOGHORN FILMS PRESENTS...

To watch Darkness, a non stargate related short film
        from the creators of The Bringer of War, Please Click here

Click here to join the Official "Bringer of War" MySpace

Comment

Hi, I'm from Scotland. I live in Edinburgh, but am originally from Dundee. Nice to meet you all.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, fit like? lol. i'm from scotland. I'm from the North east, Fraserburgh to be exact. Nice to meet you all.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jane
              Hey, fit like? lol. i'm from scotland. I'm from the North east, Fraserburgh to be exact. Nice to meet you all.
              I took particular note of your place's name.My maiden name was "Fraser" & my uncle was really into geneology & such.He said my dad's side of the family's heritage was from "Scotland" but more recently "Nova Scotia".My uncle had a family crest on the wall & books about Scotlands clans,& a picture of the "Fraser Tartan" pattern.He mentioned "the Lovats" alot as well.

Each year there's a "Scottish Festival" over at a nearby State park but I always seem to miss it .

While I'm not from Scotland,I guess my ancestry puts me a bit closer.Btw,nice to meet you
              nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Working...
              X