Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I hate to admit it, since I like Carter better than Weir, but...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    I see where this is going, let's pick on the ANTI .
    not at all! I'd be happy to discuss Carter's role in the appropriate threads
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by chocdoc View Post

As far as ratings, take this to the ratings thread. Much debate about season 4 ratings, the total figures, and DVR influence when comparing seasons 3 and 4. Your view is that SGA has lost viewers -- the other view is that it has stayed pretty even thus far.
      No, it has lost a large number of viewers

but then again so has every show on skiffy, with shows like painkiller jane being the worst offenders
      Let it be known for all times there were once two planets in this system. The planet Lister made great television shows. The planet Liber made crap
      They had to fake the ratings
      They had to fake the ratings.
      Let it be known for all times there were once...

Comment

Originally posted by Kick-Kinsey View Post
        No, it has lost a large number of viewers

but then again so has every show on skiffy, with shows like painkiller jane being the worst offenders
        um...

301 No Man's Land -> 1.54 after live +7; 1,897,000 viewers
        302 Misbegotten -> 1.65 after live +7; 1,991,000 viewers
        303 Irresistible -> 1.59 after live +7; 1,943,000 viewers
        304 Sateda -> 1.43 after live +7; 1,773,000 viewers

407 Missing -> 1.36 after live +7; just under 1.9 million viewers
        408 The Seer -> 1.34 after live +7; just under 1.9 million
        409 Miller's Crossing -> 1.23 after live +7; 1.7 million viewers
        410 This Mortal Coil -> 1.44 after live +7; 2.01 million viewers
        411 BAMSR -> most likely about 1.9 million viewers for live +sd

yeah Atlantis has lost 'a large number of viewers'
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
          I'm not familiar with your stance but I love Carter and can't really stand Weir.

I think once Carter's been around teh team a little while the chemistry will be there. We've barely even seen her so far this season though.
          I like them both for different reasons. I think it is strange having Carter on Atlantis but I'm sure we'll get used to it. They don't have the bond Weir and the team had because they were there from the start - that's par for the course of having a transition like this. The shift is often the best part of it all - where everything seems disjointed but eventually comes back together and becomes stronger.

Carter will be okay. I'm glad she's on Altantis. If it has to be a military run operation, I couldn't ask for a better person to do the job!

Comment

Originally posted by Winter View Post
            I like them both for different reasons. I think it is strange having Carter on Atlantis but I'm sure we'll get used to it. They don't have the bond Weir and the team had because they were there from the start - that's par for the course of having a transition like this. The shift is often the best part of it all - where everything seems disjointed but eventually comes back together and becomes stronger.

Carter will be okay. I'm glad she's on Altantis. If it has to be a military run operation, I couldn't ask for a better person to do the job!
            Except for the fact that she doesn't command the base as a military base, right? Personally, I say the best we've seen was Colonel Everett. He is a true military leader.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron Mitchel View Post
              Except for the fact that she doesn't command the base as a military base, right? Personally, I say the best we've seen was Colonel Everett. He is a true military leader.
              Could you please clarify what you mean by "she doesn't command the base as a military base". I'm just trying to determine if you are saying Sam doesn't command or that the base isn't military or something else????
              -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                Could you please clarify what you mean by "she doesn't command the base as a military base". I'm just trying to determine if you are saying Sam doesn't command or that the base isn't military or something else????
                very good question. Carter's currently head of this outpost and Atlantis is a military base. so Cameron Mitchel what do you mean by 'she doesn't command the base as a military base'?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X