Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
    Spoiler:
    I believe it was said in an interview that her last appearance this season will be in "Be All My Sins Remember'd". I forget whether it was Torri herself that said it or one of the producers.
    Spoiler:
    it would certainly be much more logical for her to make an appearance in BAMSR rather than TLM (but hey we're not Vulcan right)
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
      It was obvious that something wasn't right because
      Spoiler:
      they were wearing uniforms from last season
      but if people had steered cleared of spoilers, it might have been a bit of a surprise.
      And I'm pretty sure the comment about them "bunching up under the arms" was a nod to the real reason the cast wanted new ones this year.

Vala,

Comment

wtf is wrong with the producers?! It's like they're trying to kill the show

Comment

I don't see where they were trying to kill off the show. It might be derivative of past episodes but it didn't copy any one of them exactly and did infuse something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayston View Post
            I steered clear of any spoilers and hadn't noticed the uniforms and yes I was surprised at the reveal

I'm the sort of loyal but casually superficial viewer these shows are written for and I appreciate this greatly

the only series which succeeds in pulling off evocative reveals without actually spoiling anything imo is battlestar galactica, where they show some split second flash forwards at the start of each episode, which is brilliant. I assume they manage this because they are actually scripted in the show and not collections of fairly long cut and pastes with dialogue afterwards like TV networks do.
            Avoided Spoilers? The lead in commercial that aired directly before the episode did was a promo that gave away every twist in the episode.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

you guys need to change channel after the credits so we can avoid your qqing simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Korean_Turtle87 View Post
                wtf is wrong with the producers?! It's like they're trying to kill the show
                It's Sci Fi that's screwing with the ads. The producers don't put them together.

Originally posted by Extrenix View Post
                you guys need to change channel after the credits so we can avoid your qqing simple as that.
                Can you please put that into English?

Comment

Originally posted by P2J View Post
                  i guess i'm dumb then cause i missed the whole thing./
                  Ha!!, I thought I was the only one that didn't catch it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space
                    Avoided Spoilers? The lead in commercial that aired directly before the episode did was a promo that gave away every twist in the episode.
                    Not where I'm from. I guess that commercial aired only in America? Besides was this commercial cut&pasted by the TV station itself? That would explain the level of phail it had...
                    I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Working...
                    X