Wraith's Next Snack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckyducky View Post
    Wow! Our brave little soldier boy finally grew a pair! Or did he?

Lemme' ask you fine, upstanding folks a question. How come McKay needed Sheppard's permission to commit Kamikaze? If he was really serious about saving Jeannie's life, he would've gone to the Wraith without informing the lieutenant.

But you know McKay! Any opportunity to save his a**, is an opportunity to drop, kick and dash.
    I don't think McKay was asking Sheppard's permission, just informing him of his decision. Personally, if I was going to make such an important, life or death decision, I would want to discuss it with a close friend, like McKay did. Because he was willing to talk to Sheppard before he went through with it doesn't make him a coward.

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
    No. In the defiant one, the lone wraith survived on both other wraith and we saw him life suck those energy bugs. They are not restricted to humans. But it is what they prefer.
    Actually, I don't think the wraith was actually life sucking those energy bugs. I think he was just killing them for fun (like kids that pull the wings off of flies).

Comment

Working...
    X