The Syndicate (408)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    I have no idea how it happened. But somehow you must have gotten your hands on the script for episode 64 of Season Four. Now we have to rewrite the whole thing because you leaked the ending.

You never know.
    Pretty easy, in fact. I'll save you the technobabble part, but I can say that a Stargate, a pair of ships with transporter devices and a bunch of favors was all I needed to take a copy of that script... the episode is 46, by the way! But you already know that

Don't worry, all that information is safe with me...
    sigpic
    ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
    - That's a lie!!!
    - Indeed it is...

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDER SIVOK View Post
      Chuck and Callen was fun, But why would Chuck have Callen try a drink that he did not taste himself first. That is a big no no for a chef you taste everything first. Sorry I must be watching to much of Gordan Ramsay with my wife.
      That's a good point. I guess we could call it... we took some artistic liberty there.

Was it a point to do alot of episode this year that focus more on one character than the team? All the episode that have been like that this year have given the character's in them alot more depth than they had before the episode.
      Yup. That was a very conscious decision at the beginning of the year. And I think that's the way this particular series works at its best. Since we have a very large cast and we want to do them all justice, it's great to have episodes that focus on the individual characters. It also in a way makes the show even more versatile, because every episode feels completely different.

That's not to say there won't be any team episodes. We'll still continue doing that, but we won't be seeing that every other week. It'll be more like something we do every now and then, whenever we just have a good concept for it and it feels right to do it, while in most other cases, we'll be doing more episodes that focus on either one or maybe two of the characters. It definitely sets it appart from SG-1 or Atlantis, but again, I think that's just the nature of this particular series. It's not so much just about one team, but about this large group of people on this space station of ours.

Like you said -- it gives the characters a lot more depth than they've had before, and I totally agree. And so far we're only nine episodes into the season. We've got another seventeen coming up.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Senku View Post
        Pretty easy, in fact. I'll save you the technobabble part, but I can say that a Stargate, a pair of ships with transporter devices and a bunch of favors was all I needed to take a copy of that script...
        Hmmm. You're not working for the Trust, are you?
        Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
          Hmmm. You're not working for the Trust, are you?
          Trust me, I wouldn't tell ya if I do. But that doesn't mean that I don't, though. You'll never know...
          sigpic
          ~The place to take a break at Horizon~
          - That's a lie!!!
          - Indeed it is...

Comment

Just re-read this. Again, a very easy read and all my previous statements stand.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
            X