This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earth Ship Rosters

As I have seen in a number of threads, some people are curious as to the names of various crew members on Earth vessels, since many are not credited and the only known ones are ones who get a great amount of screentime.

I have thus decided to go through episodes featuring the Prometheus, Daedalus, Odyssey and Apollo to create a list of crew visible (whether mentioned or by name tag). From what I have seen, basically every single person on these ships (military) are given a name tag. Future prop/costume auctions may shed some light on these background crew.

I thought this would be a neat little list for all of you if you were ever curious.

Prometheus-
    • Colonel William Ronson (CO)
    • Major Erin Gant (Left-hand Station, Operations)
    • Major Peter DeLouise (Right-Hand Station, Navigator)
    • M. Sergeant Walter Harriman (Though his nametag gives him the name Norman Davis)
    • General George Hammond (CO)
    • George's Navigator (Appears to have a very short first and last name)
    • Colonel Lionel Pendergast (CO)
    • Captain Catherine Ambrose (Left-hand Station to Pendergast, New Order. Confusion over this officer, with differing rank and names)
    • Lieutenant/Captain Marks (Various stations in Season 9)
    • Novak (Engineer)

Odyssey-
    • Colonel Paul Emerson (CO)
    • Captain Marks (Various Stations)(Resumed duty after Prometheus destruction)(Seems to follow the CO and major characters a lot)(He was promoted to Major by Unending, he's going up the ranks faster than Carter!)
    • Left-Hand Officer (Navigator) to Emerson in "Off the Grid" is a Captain. Imagery is too blurry to make out his last name.
    • The officer that Emerson stands beside upon the Odyssey arriving at P3Y-229 in "Camelot" is unidentifiable.
    • Jennings (Navigator, appears to be the same actress who portrayed Ambrose on the Prometheus)
    • Colonel Davidson (CO)
    • General Landry (CO - Unending)
    • Officer with glasses talking to Carter after exiting an elevator in "Unending" is unidentifiable.

Daedalus -
    • Steven Caldwell
    • Novak
    • The officer who reacts to Ford being beamed aboard in "The Siege, III"'s nametag is just slightly too blurry.
    • Captain Dave Kleinman (Left-hand officer to Caldwell in "The Siege, III") (For some odd reason, he's demoted to Second Lieutenant by "Aurora" then promoted again to Captain in "Allies")
    • Major Emma Cooper (Navigator in Siege, Part III)
    • Doctor Monroe (Deceased in "The Intruder")
    • Major Jean/Sean(?) _____ (Accompanied Caldwell after Lindstrom's death)
    • Lieutenant (Unknown Name) (Notified Caldwell et al about broadcasting a distress call in "The Intruder")
    • Captain Megan Cooper (Yes, there was a second Cooper that served as Navigator. Appeared in "Aurora")
    • Hutchinson (Daedalus security)
    • Lieutenant Colonel Pat Bishop (Navigator, "Allies")
    • Lieutenant Michelle Pa___ (Accompanied Caldwell to Atlantis in No Man's Land)
    • Captain Frank Lev__ (Has ATA Gene, piloted Puddle Jumper to defend Atlantis in "Adrift")
    • Hawking (See bottom of page)

Apollo -
    • Colonel Abraham Ellis (CO)
    • Major Emma Cooper (Left-Hand Officer to Ellis)(Same officer from Daedalus)
    • Major Lorne (Piloted F-302 in "First Strike")
    Last edited by Enzo Aquarius; 06 December 2007, 08:12 PM.

I wonder who she is

she's from Daedalus
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

That's the thing with those images, that officer's name tag is JUST too blurry to make out. I can tell though that his rank is Lieutenant Colonel.

Comment

Wait, they actually named a character Peter DeLouise?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          Wait, they actually named a character Peter DeLouise?
          Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius View Post
          [*]Major Peter DeLouise (Right-Hand Station, Navigator)
          really? though the guy probably died when the Prometheus was destroyed
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            really? though the guy probably died when the Prometheus was destroyed
            Well 76 people survived the destruction of the Prometheus.

I'm just surprised they actually named a character Peter Delouise. 'Memento' was directed by Deluise and when he's involved he tries to throw in the name Penhall somewhere so i'm surprised someone wouldn't try to make it a bit more inconspicuous like just using his last name.

sigpic

Comment

Well 76 people survived the destruction of the Prometheus.
              true. I guess we'll never know for sure

I'm just surprised they actually named a character Peter Delouise. 'Memento' was directed by Deluise and when he's involved he tries to throw in the name Penhall somewhere so i'm surprised someone wouldn't try to make it a bit more inconspicuous like just using his last name.
              how did they use the name Penhall in 'Memento'? according to GW Peter DeLuise didn't direct 'Ethon'
              sigpic

Comment

In case anybody's curious, here's 'Peter DeLouise' from "Momento". http://www.stargatesg1971.com/moment...image2206.html

Then again, that's three seasons off from "Ethon", so this Major could've easily been transfered before the ship's destruction.

Also, as I'm sure I missed a ton, I know that Daedalus crew pop in-and-out around Atlantis even when the Daedalus doesn't make an appearance (Such as "Sunday" and "Adrift"). If anybody finds somebody with a visible nametag, I'll add him/her to the list.

Comment

true. I guess we'll never know for sure

how did they use the name Penhall in 'Memento'? according to GW Peter DeLuise didn't direct 'Ethon'
                  As far as I know, they didn't use the name Penhall in 'Memento', that's why I am surprised. I would have expected a character with that name instead something very obvious as Peter Delouise. While I don't think it's always been used, or at least been pointed out, Penhall is supposed to be a name he tries to work into the episodes he's involved in.

In that image however, the name seems to be Peter Deluise as far as I can tell.

sigpic

Comment

As far as I know, they didn't use the name Penhall in 'Memento', that's why I am surprised. I would have expected a character with that name instead something very obvious as Peter Delouise. While I don't think it's always been used, or at least been pointed out, Penhall is supposed to be a name he tries to work into the episodes he's involved in.
                    ah ok thanx, didn't know that

In that image however, the name seems to be Peter Deluise as far as I can tell.
                    yeah it says Peter DeLuise
                    sigpic

Comment

Then why is the charactered credited as Peter DeLouise in this thread and on IMDB?

sigpic

Comment

Then why is the charactered credited as Peter DeLouise in this thread and on IMDB?
                        you shouldn't rely too much on imdb, I made that mistake myself some time ago. maybe it's just an error, wikipedia just calls him 'Navigator' (here). however check out this transcript which calls him 'Major Peter DeLuise' (7th line from the top)

Ronson: Sound General quarters (???) He sits down in his seat next to her an Major Peter DeLuise's (!) consoles.
                        sigpic

Comment

you shouldn't rely too much on imdb, I made that mistake myself some time ago. maybe it's just an error, wikipedia just calls him 'Navigator' (here). however check out this transcript which calls him 'Major Peter DeLuise' (7th line from the top)
                          Well i'm not really surprised IMDB would make a mistake, but I was was more trusting of the original post using the name (as i'd trust a fan over imdb any day).

Honestly though, it still surprises me that he'd use his own name as a character, but that said he's been in episodes, his dad, his brothers, his wife. the only thing he hadn't used was his own name as a character.

sigpic

Comment

Well i'm not really surprised IMDB would make a mistake, but I was was more trusting of the original post using the name (as i'd trust a fan over imdb any day).
                            same here

Honestly though, it still surprises me that he'd use his own name as a character, but that said he's been in episodes, his dad, his brothers, his wife. the only thing he hadn't used was his own name as a character.
                            maybe it's just that. next time he calls I'll ask him
                            sigpic

Comment

maybe it's just that. next time he calls I'll ask him
                              Seriously?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X