As I have seen in a number of threads, some people are curious as to the names of various crew members on Earth vessels, since many are not credited and the only known ones are ones who get a great amount of screentime.
I have thus decided to go through episodes featuring the Prometheus, Daedalus, Odyssey and Apollo to create a list of crew visible (whether mentioned or by name tag). From what I have seen, basically every single person on these ships (military) are given a name tag. Future prop/costume auctions may shed some light on these background crew.
I thought this would be a neat little list for all of you if you were ever curious.
- Colonel William Ronson (CO)
- Major Erin Gant (Left-hand Station, Operations)
- Major Peter DeLouise (Right-Hand Station, Navigator)
- M. Sergeant Walter Harriman (Though his nametag gives him the name Norman Davis)
- General George Hammond (CO)
- George's Navigator (Appears to have a very short first and last name)
- Colonel Lionel Pendergast (CO)
- Captain Catherine Ambrose (Left-hand Station to Pendergast, New Order. Confusion over this officer, with differing rank and names)
- Lieutenant/Captain Marks (Various stations in Season 9)
- Novak (Engineer)
- Colonel Paul Emerson (CO)
- Captain Marks (Various Stations)(Resumed duty after Prometheus destruction)(Seems to follow the CO and major characters a lot)(He was promoted to Major by Unending, he's going up the ranks faster than Carter!)
- Left-Hand Officer (Navigator) to Emerson in "Off the Grid" is a Captain. Imagery is too blurry to make out his last name.
- The officer that Emerson stands beside upon the Odyssey arriving at P3Y-229 in "Camelot" is unidentifiable.
- Jennings (Navigator, appears to be the same actress who portrayed Ambrose on the Prometheus)
- Colonel Davidson (CO)
- General Landry (CO - Unending)
- Officer with glasses talking to Carter after exiting an elevator in "Unending" is unidentifiable.
- Steven Caldwell
- The officer who reacts to Ford being beamed aboard in "The Siege, III"'s nametag is just slightly too blurry.
- Captain Dave Kleinman (Left-hand officer to Caldwell in "The Siege, III") (For some odd reason, he's demoted to Second Lieutenant by "Aurora" then promoted again to Captain in "Allies")
- Major Emma Cooper (Navigator in Siege, Part III)
- Doctor Monroe (Deceased in "The Intruder")
- Major Jean/Sean(?) _____ (Accompanied Caldwell after Lindstrom's death)
- Lieutenant (Unknown Name) (Notified Caldwell et al about broadcasting a distress call in "The Intruder")
- Captain Megan Cooper (Yes, there was a second Cooper that served as Navigator. Appeared in "Aurora")
- Hutchinson (Daedalus security)
- Lieutenant Colonel Pat Bishop (Navigator, "Allies")
- Lieutenant Michelle Pa___ (Accompanied Caldwell to Atlantis in No Man's Land)
- Captain Frank Lev__ (Has ATA Gene, piloted Puddle Jumper to defend Atlantis in "Adrift")
- Hawking (See bottom of page)
- Colonel Abraham Ellis (CO)
- Major Emma Cooper (Left-Hand Officer to Ellis)(Same officer from Daedalus)
- Major Lorne (Piloted F-302 in "First Strike")