X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two Scifi.com articles containing minor spoilers:

More Heroes Hints Revealed
    Spoiler:
    Tim Kring, creator and executive producer of NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that he is not afraid to answer mythology questions definitively in the upcoming third season--which will only raise more questions. Among other things, the season premiere will settle the question about Claire's (Hayden Panettiere) invulnerability in a scene with her and Sylar (Zachary Quinto).

"We've always had kind of a weird philosophy on the show that no question was so precious that we couldn't answer it, because there's always more questions to answer," Kring said in an interview at a party for the third season in Hollywood last week. "One of the things we really tried to do in this volume is to take all the core questions of the show, the basic questions that we started off with--Who am I? What's happening to me? How am I connected? Where did these powers come from?--we take every single one of these major questions and turn them on their head in this particular volume.

Each one of those gets answered in new ways." Kring added that the answers can change. Take the solution to the issue of Claire invulnerability. "We left a little bit of a backdoor on that question, so there's a tiny little 'out' there," he said. "It's still not completely clear what Sylar's doing, so that part of the question is still there. But, like I said, ... as a show we need to be able to answer questions." The first hour of the two-part third-season premiere answers so many questions, most shows would have a hard time keeping up that pace in subsequent episodes. Kring promised--even bragged--that Heroes has the ability to keep up the pace.

"People are always shocked that that's really not a problem for us," Kring said. "What happens is when you create a storyline that has so many twists and turns and so many reveals and so many surprising moments, in a weird way, it actually generates more story. It's not like a tank of gas where you just run out of story. That really hasn't been a problem for us. You'll see as you stay tuned, we keep the pace up."

Kring will keep up the third season's breakneck pace in part by breaking it up into shorter chapters, or "volumes." "Volume [III, 'Villains,' ] is 13 episodes long," he said. "Now, if we were a serialized show that just dragged our story along from year to year to year, we wouldn't be able to have that kind of pace. Because we know we are going to contain the entire story in 13 episodes, we're able to cram a lot into each episode."

The season will also reintroduce fan-favorite characters thought to have died in previous episodes, including Nathan Petrelli, who will survive his second Heroes death. "You know, I think he's got about four more deaths in his contract before we use up his quota," Kring joked. "But, no, this idea of people who are dead and not dead is something that we play with all the time. People come back on the show in very different unique ways. That's one of the things again we love to do is find ways to take characters you thought were dead and gone and bring them back.

As Jack Coleman answered, quoting Princess Bride, he said, 'On Heroes, people are only mostly dead.'" The third season of Heroes kicks off on Sept. 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Source: Scifi.com

Heroes' Bell To Get Backstory

Spoiler:
    Kristen Bell, who plays Elle Bishop on NBC's Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that her character will be undergoing plenty of development this season--and that she may have previously unknown connections to the others. "I actually like where [the writers have] taken the whole storyline this year for everybody, including Elle," said Bell, who will reprise the character, first introduced last season, for 13 more episodes.

Elle is a mysterious young woman who possesses electrical powers and is the daughter of Robert Bishop (Stephen Tobolowsky), the head of the Company, which tracks down people with powers. Because she was left in seclusion for years, Elle appears to be mentally unstable and antisocial. "They're showing more of her human side," Bell said. "She's this vaguely barbaric, unfeeling, antisocial adaptive killer who's coy.

However, she's had some tough decisions to make [over the years, and the writers are] giving her more depth. There are flashback scenes showing that she's intricately woven into people's lives before you met her. She met a lot of [the characters] before she was introduced on the show." A fan of Heroes since her days as the title character on The CW's Veronica Mars, Bell said that she believes the show appeals to people because they "enjoy being challenged rather than [sitting] in front of the TV semi-sedated. It keeps you guessing. It's highly dramatic and fiercely unrealistic, yet presented in a way you can believe. It grabs your attention and won't let go." When asked which of her characters--Elle or Veronica Mars--would win in a fight, Bell laughed.

"In a fair fight, Veronica. In a dirty fight--hands down--Elle," Bell said. "I'm gonna vote for good rather than evil and say Veronica." The third season of Heroes kicks off on Sept. 22 at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

Source: Scifi.com

Comment

Official Villains pics:http://spoilertv-heroes.blogspot.com...-villains.html

Episode Titles:

Spoiler:
      3x01. The Second Coming
      3x02. The Butterfly Effect
      3x03. One of Us, One of Them
      3x04. I Am Become Death
      3x05. Angels and Monsters
      3x06. Dying of the Light
      3x07. Eris Quod Sum
      3x08. Villains
      3x09. It's Coming
      3x10. The Eclipse Part 1
      3x11. The Eclipse Part 2
      3x12. Our Father
      3x13. War

Posted By: The ODI

Comment

Villains powers list:

Spoiler:
        Jesse Murphy: Super-Powered Concussive Voice, there is no limit to his powers based on how loud he can scream. (Seems like the same power as Echo from the Webisodes)

Benjamin Knox: Gains super strength based on fear of the people around him. Senses fear easily.

The German: Power to manipulate metal

Eric Doyle: A puppetmaster that can make people do whatever he wants.

Flint: Ability to shoot blue flames

Source: The ODI

Sneak peeks:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...eak-peeks.html

Comment

cough magneto cough phillip masters (puppetmaster) cough cough

sylar needs to kill these villains and absorb there powers

only 4 more days
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Spoiler:

villains promo pic
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Scoop:http://www.buddytv.com/articles/hero...lai-22906.aspx

10 secrets you aren't supposed to know:http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc..._supposed.html

Comment

3x03 preview: http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...s-preview.html

Spoilers from Kristen @ E~

Spoiler:
                WHAT LIES AHEAD:

Claire's Heading for Mommy Dearest: Claire's going to be dead set on a mission to fight back after her Sylar encounter. And guess who's going to teach her? Biomom! Yes, as you've seen, Jessalyn Gilsig (Meredith) is back in the next episode, and it turns out she knows a thing or two about combat. (Perhaps Claire would feel less violated if she knew that was her only her uncle engaging in a little friendly brain-picking? Yeah, probably not.)

Ali Larter Will Be Called "The Ice Queen." She will be bit.chy, she will be lethal and she will be promptly hopping in the sack with Nathan Petrelli for some decidedly un-chilly action.

It Won't Be All Roses and Sunshine for Peter and Sylar: "We do have a couple of scuffles," Milo teases of what's ahead for his character and his new bro.

Angela Petrelli Has to be Evil. When asked if Angela's good or bad, Cristine offers this glimpse of what's ahead: "As of this volume, none of that applies. It's all up in the air. Nothing is as it seems. You will totally surprised by everything, on every level. It's all about good and evil and all of us walking that strange line between good and evil and who is going to going to fall into the good category?and who is going to fall into the bad, and really stay there. It's a balancing act through the entire Volume, and it's so good."

And oh yeah, and...

More Petrellis Will Be Revealed.

Comment

more petrelli's? wasnt that last bombshell enough? lol
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Sneak peeks for 3x03:http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.c...eak-peeks.html

Comment

next episode looks awesome

this season has more of a season 1 vibe to it, im really loving this season so far
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...k-peek_25.htmlAnother sneak peek:

Comment

Working...
                        X