Heroes Volume 3 Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Volume 3 Spoilers

Well Tim Kring has done an Interview with TV guide about the Season 2 Finale and there's news about the fates of Nikki and Nathan.

The fate of Nathan, who was shot during a TV press conference, and of Niki, who may have died in an abandoned building explosion, are up in the air and will be determined when we come back after the strike
    So they may not be dead.... yay. But I don't see how Nikki would survive that and she'd still have the Virus now that Mohinder gave the cure to Maya and Syler.

http://www.heroesrevealed.com/interv...ale/#more-1159
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Kristin has some interesting spoilers related to the assumed deaths last night. Best news of all ---- Ali Larter is still on the show! Though she will be...different.

http://www.eonline.com/gossip/kristi...7-ae169b2205b4
    Now you've seen it. Now you know. (And you shouldn't read another word if you haven't yet seen last night's Heroes!)

Our beloved Adrian Pasdar (Nathan), Ali Larter (Niki) and David Anders (Adam) all appeared to be killed off of Heroes tonight, as they were shot, blown up and buried alive.

It reminds me of a line I just heard: "You show me a hero and I'll show you a dead man." And funny enough, that line actually was written by Mr. Adrian Pasdar himself, for his new play Atlanta, a Civil War-era musical which is now playing at the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.

Adrian co-wrote and directed Atlanta, and cast his good friend and old Heroes buddy Leonard Roberts (DL) as one of the leading men. (Yes, DL sings! And he's good!) So I hit the theater of the weekend to chat about the play and ask the money Q: Is Nathan gone for good?

See for yourself what Adrian says in the clip above! Then keep on reading for the scoop on who's really gone and who's coming back, in the last Heroes ep we'll see for a while...

WHAT WE LEARNED

Three Heroes Have Fallen; So Who Will Rise? We all know Claire's blood can save the world and pretty much everyone in it, so who'll get the cheerleader injection and come back to the show? Based on what I'm hearing from inside sources, here's where I'd put my money...

Ali Larter: According to Heroes insiders, Niki is not expected to return to the show. But her devilish alter ego Jessica? Oh yeah, we'll see her as soon as the show comes back to the beloved airwaves, when the strike is through! At least, that's the current plan according to sources, who tell me producers had "done all they could do" with Niki. Micah is not gonna be happy.

David Anders: I'd bet my beloved, signed Hiro poster that Hiro's sworn nemesis will return. (I've seen that '90s flick The Vanishing and know that people can be dug up after being buried alive! Maybe we can even get Kiefer Sutherland to do it like he did fer Nancy Travis!) Sources tell me that the current plan is for Adam Monroe to be back to torment our favorite squinty teleporter, i.e. the "carp."

Adrian Pasdar: I've heard the production and writing staff is somewhat split as to whether Nathan should return to the show when the show returns. Allow me to be the first to say WTF? Heroes without the brothers would be like Prison Break or Brothers & Sisters without the brothers: i.e., a waste of time! Surely Claire's blood can save her own father, right?!

From reader Gerald: "How did Claire's blood fix HRG's glasses? Is there a Lenscrafters at Primatech?" Ha.

Peter's powers (picked a peck of pickled peppers?) How great is Milo Ventimiglia mixing up electricity, radiation, telekinesis, teleportation and mind-reading? If Volume III: Villains is about Peter v. Sylar: SIGN ME UP!

Did anyone else sense a little Elle-Mohinder chemistry? Matt, don't look now, but you might have some competition to be!

Instant post-ep spec on the Internet that HRG is the one who shot Nathan; as his side of his deal with the Company to protect Claire & Co.

What happens when Micah becomes a sad little kid with no parents and a lot of power?

WHAT LIES AHEAD

Books? Knitting circles? Jenga? Sock-drawer reorganization?

As you may have heard, this is the last Heroes we'll get until the bad thing (strike ends), so we'll have to find some other way to bide our time!

You who live in Los Angeles can always go and visit two possibly dead guys (nooooo) over at Adrian and Leonard's new musical, Atlanta.

Comment

If the writers ignore the fans & do not bring Nathan back then 24 here I come permanently at 9 which is the same time as Heroes & the same day but different channel If they wanted to keep Nathan dead he should have stayed dead after saving the world. But to have him die in the same episode as Cry Baby Maya dies & that ***** is resurrected & not Nathan is just all kinds of ****ed up. If they wanted Nathan dead he should have stayed dead after what he did last Season not in this Episode.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryHayes View Post
        If the writers ignore the fans & do not bring Nathan back then 24 here I come permanently at 9 which is the same time as Heroes & the same day but different channel If they wanted to keep Nathan dead he should have stayed dead after saving the world. But to have him die in the same episode as Cry Baby Maya dies & that ***** is resurrected & not Nathan is just all kinds of ****ed up. If they wanted Nathan dead he should have stayed dead after what he did last Season not in this Episode.
        In some ways the writing strike is good for Heroes, because TPTB can read fan responses online and get a idea of what fans want to happen or don't want to happen before its to late.

Though I think someone has to stay dead otherwise the whole season 2 finale was pretty much a bust.
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
          I think someone has to stay dead otherwise the whole season 2 finale was pretty much a bust.
          That did not stop them this year & it wont stop them next year.

Comment

Man I am so done with this show if they don't bring Nathan back. I didn't really mind this season. It was kind of slow and some things were annoying but I could forgive that. Killing Nathan off for good I really can't forgive though. Sorry I'll find something else to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by HenryHayes View Post
              If the writers ignore the fans & do not bring Nathan back then 24 here I come permanently at 9 which is the same time as Heroes & the same day but different channel
              Are you some kind of shill for 24, I've seen you mention it in every post of yours I've read.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                Are you some kind of shill for 24, I've seen you mention it in every post of yours I've read.
                Id have to say Supernatural is my favorite show on right now but I loved Heroes last Season & this season has just been & if you dont like it instead of whining there is an ignore feature for you
                Last edited by HenryHayes; 05 December 2007, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  In some ways the writing strike is good for Heroes, because TPTB can read fan responses online and get a idea of what fans want to happen or don't want to happen before its to late.

Though I think someone has to stay dead otherwise the whole season 2 finale was pretty much a bust.
                  Yeah, hopefully they are receptive to some of our ideas. Some writers do whatever they want no matter what.

As for someone staying dead, I totally agree. Everyone coming back would make the Season 2 finale seem like a waste. I just hope Nathan isn't the one who stays dead.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think that they tried to make Jessica's death ironic somehow... considering her husband was a firefighter and able to phase through fires and such to help people, and she, having gotten her husband killed, dies when no one is able to save her.

She's not coming back. Not without DL.

Comment

niki is my favorite character (besides mohinder) and nathan is my twin sister's favorite character. we both want them to come back for season 3!! we were both sooooo mad when they brought Maya back. she should've stayed dead. surprisingly, sylar actually did something good by shooting her.
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

The latest online comic had a HUGE piece of information for future events. Go read! recent comics have filled in a couple of plot points that actually really do add to the series. The lastest however is the first to take place after the events of "Powerless"

The comics are canon, but I know some people want to not risk spoilers for the tv show by reading them so I've tagged the info...

Spoiler:
                        Adam has a wife! One who he expects to rescue him! Indicating that we haven't seen the last of him. The comics are freakin' awesome!
                        I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

I really hope Nathan and Niki ARE NOT dead. I want to see them back in the Volume 3 of Heroes.

Comment

Kristen? From E-Online.

Ok nothing to see here people. We can be rpetty sure that 90% of this is speculation based on heresay and rumours. The rest she's just flat out made up.

Comment

I hope Adam stays buried... it was a good end to that villain and bringing him back will just be rediculous.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X