Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walter's back

...great to see the Chevron Man back in action

OMFG I was dying when they had him talking to Ronon about the Admiral that was so funny! Long live Walter!

Perfecto!

Comment

I loved that scene, it was great to see Walter again. don't know about his stories though (at least he mentioned O'Neill ), Ronon sure looked bored
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I loved this scene. It was a shame to torture poor Ronan like that but Walter is just a great character it was nice to see him get some a moment in the spotlight again. He and Ronan just had great chemistry because I loved Ronan's reaction the moment Sheppard spoke to him.

We defintely need more Walter and Ronan.

sigpic

Comment

I honestly didn't like that particular scene very much. I mean hey, it was nice to see him again, but it felt too much like they degraded him into a Dr. Lee-like character who is only used for comic relief purposes...
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
            ...great to see the Chevron Man back in action
            that had to be one of the worst scenes every done in the history of this show.

poor ronon

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
              I honestly didn't like that particular scene very much. I mean hey, it was nice to see him again, but it felt too much like they degraded him into a Dr. Lee-like character who is only used for comic relief purposes...
              You think they degraded him? I kinda thought it was nice to see him finally get to do something that doesn't envolve dialing the gate and saying "...chevron six encoded..." etc. I mean there's only been about 2 or 3 of these moments for him in all 10 seasons of SG-1.
              || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I thought it was nice seeing him again too but its just the way they did it. It reminded me too much of what Dr. Lee has become lately.
                Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
                Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
                Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
                --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

lol well yeah, the bingo joke was pretty bad.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

The scene would have been okay if it had been half as long. I felt like Ronon looked; pained at having to suffer through it. Walter, like Dr. Lee, are now just buffoons providing comic relief.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      I felt like Ronon looked; pained at having to suffer through it.
                      That was me exactly. Although Ronon's face was pretty funny. Chevron guy, however, was not funny (in my opinion of course). I could very cheerfully never ever see him on this show again.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Walter not being funny is what made that scene so good. Ronan wouldn't have been able to be that way if Walter was actually interesting. Making Walter as boring as possible, yet Walter thinking the whole thing is great, just goes to help making Ronan want to kill someone that much more funny.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                          I loved this scene. It was a shame to torture poor Ronan like that but Walter is just a great character it was nice to see him get some a moment in the spotlight again. He and Ronan just had great chemistry because I loved Ronan's reaction the moment Sheppard spoke to him.

We defintely need more Walter and Ronan.
                          Yeah poor Ronon, I loved that scene too. Just imagine though if Shep waited a few more minutes.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

picture what Ronon maybe thinking while Walter was going thru his monologue. In comic thinking bubble: he grabbed his gun and blasted away at Walter in stun setting.

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
                              picture what Ronon maybe thinking while Walter was going thru his monologue. In comic thinking bubble: he grabbed his gun and blasted away at Walter in stun setting.
                              No he would have forgot to set it on stun.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X