No announcement yet.

Best quote in 'Miller's Crossing'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how Rodney broke her legs. I have an image in my head of him just wacking them with golf club or something while shes laying there in a coma!

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
      Zelenka: 'I can't sit here waiting for you to have an ephipany. I'm loosing my will to live!'
      That was fantastic, as was Jeannie's remark to Rodney : "You're no John Sheppard." Bwahahahaha! Ah, sibling love

Comment

I-37! N-1! G-72! Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153 View Post
          I-37! N-1! G-72! Bingo!
          Walter's awesome
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
            Zelenka: 'I can't sit here waiting for you to have an ephipany. I'm loosing my will to live!'
            I loved that part. I had to back up the DVR and watch it again. The way Nykl delivered the line was genius!
            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Mr Miller to Rodney:
              - You figure four masked men with guns broke in here to steal her secret apple dumpling recipe? Jealous neighbour, maybe?
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

McKay: Oh ****!

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  McKay: "I've put her into a medically induced coma, and i've broke her legs"

Seriously, how can a person not love that one, especially how he said it.
                  i know very funny.

Comment

Jeannie: So, when are you going to marry Katie Brown?

[It's not terribly funny, but she made a good point!]
                    I'm gonna miss Katie- I know I've got at least ONE more ep with her ('Quarantine') before she disappears into oblivion, & then Rod.........*be sick*) *sigh* Me prefer Rod-Katie than
                    Spoiler:
                    the McKeller........

Spoiler:

All Sigs Made By Me.

Comment

This was a great episode i love watching it over ... I especially like when Zelenka says " However you wanna sell it to yourself " As a Canadian i love the West Edmonton Mall line to. I really liked when they brang Kate Hewlitt in the series she is great !! . how about when the marines break in and Mckay says ' Is the Deadlus in orbit " and Shepp says Your welcome it was daring rescue haha
                      sigpic
                      Kenton Canada

Comment

Working...
                      X