No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouroboros is now available at Barnes & Noble.

Comment

Does anyone know when Ouroboros will be out in good old fashioned paperback format?

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
        Does anyone know when Ouroboros will be out in good old fashioned paperback format?
        As I recall, it's Print on Demand, so you still have to order through their website. Could be wrong but I haven't seen physical Stargate books at B&N in a while.

Comment

It was supposed to be available on print on demand by now but so far it's not.

Comment

Thanks guys ... I have all the other SGA & SGA/crossover books in paperback & I just want to keep my 'library' complete! I'm finally getting a new computer soon, so will hopefully be able to read the ebook whilst I'm waiting for Fandemonium/print on demand.

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post

"Ouroboros" is now available in paperback from http://www.stargatenovels.com.

Comment

Woohoo! That's the news I've been waiting for! Thanks ...

Comment

What is your favourite SGA book?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Years ago, Terri Osborne was writing a book called Stargate: Atlantis - Portals of Discovery, which was intended to be Elizabeth Weir's memoirs.

Anyone know what happened to this book? Was it cancelled, rescheduled, rejected, etc.?

I thought the concept seemed pretty interesting, basically a fictional autobiography for the Weir character. Always been curious about the fate of this one.

Comment

Does anyone know if 'Lost Queen' by Melissa Scott will be published as a printed book?

Comment

I believe they're collecting the e-novellas in print.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I've got an extra copy of the latest short story collection. The cover is slightly damaged. If anyone wants it it's there's if they are willing to pay shipping costs.

Comment

Does anybody from the publisher frequent this forum? I'd love to have a chat with them, but they don't answer emails..
                            Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

Some authors used to but not so much anymore. A few of the legacy authors are active in Twitter and fandumonium has a Twitter account as well for updates and info

Comment

Originally posted by lmoroney View Post
                                Does anybody from the publisher frequent this forum? I'd love to have a chat with them, but they don't answer emails..
                                Many of the authors are on Livejournal too, including the Legacy authors who seem to check their accounts regularly and are fairly responsive. These authors last posted at least this past month and also posted about going to Shore Leave recently:
                                http://mescott.livejournal.com/
                                http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/

I hope you get responses and that more merchandise results.
                                Last edited by WraithTech; 30 July 2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X