stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
    If you have a Kindle, Amazon has Halycon in Kindle edition for $6.36. Just downloaded it today.

Now, if they could just get the rest of the books into Kindle edition!
    That's good to know about. I have the Kindle app for my iPod Touch and it would be nice to have a SGA book to read on there. (And that's one I don't have already.)

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
    Unfortunately you won't find Exogenesis in stock anywhere new. It's been out of print for awhile now and second hand copies go for unrealistic amounts unless you're very, very lucky.

New copies of Rising and Blood Ties are available readily on ebay or at the site posted above.
    I feel lucky now that I got Exogenesis and a couple other SGA books for a buck or two each at a used book store a couple years ago.

Originally posted by addicted_to_steve View Post
    The Book Depository is a good place to buy SGA books, but they do not have some of the hard to get ones (like Halycon). I really want to read Halycon, but the $118 AU pricetag doesn't quite agree with my limited uni student income.
    Wow. That's a lot for a paperback. I didn't know that the out of print ones were that expensive now. (I got a couple of Babylon 5 books and a couple of the first SG1 books on amazon.com when they were out of print and they didn't cost anywhere near that much.)
    sigpic
    The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
    My art and writing site

Comment

Originally posted by xgirl30 View Post
      That's good to know about. I have the Kindle app for my iPod Touch and it would be nice to have a SGA book to read on there. (And that's one I don't have already.)
      Just finished reading Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon...LOVED IT!
      If you haven't downloaded the novel yet, I would really recommend that you do! Well written and fun to read!

sig by Varda

Comment

Just finished reading Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon...LOVED IT!
        If you haven't downloaded the novel yet, I would really recommend that you do! Well written and fun to read!
        I'm definitely going to do that.

please could someone tell me where i can get "Stargate Atlantis" novels that are actually in stock ?? I have tried amazon and waterstones and they say in stock until you actually buy them then they say 2 - 4 weeks at least wait...
        I only need "Rising", "Exogenesis" and to pre order the new one "Blood Ties" ..I have the other ones...
        Thank-you so much in advance,
        I don't know if it's been said here already but you might want to try looking in used bookstores in your area. (Especially for the out of print titles.)
        I got a number of mine from the used book section at Barnes & Noble, and I've found other hard to find books (like some of the Babylon 5 books) at other used book places.
        sigpic
        The Terry O`Quinn Fansite
        My art and writing site

Comment

This is what was in the email that Amazon sent me.

"Hello from Amazon.com.

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone: SGA-13

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com."
          "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
          'Eleanor Roosevelt'
          Individuality is freedom lived.
          'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantis1 View Post
            This is what was in the email that Amazon sent me.

"Hello from Amazon.com.

We're unable to fulfill your order for the items listed below because they aren't available from the supplier any longer. As a result, we cancelled them from your order and your credit card wasn't charged.

Stargate Atlantis: Brimstone: SGA-13

We're sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused.

Thank you for shopping at Amazon.com."

lo Brimstone hasn't even been released yet. Sounds like Amazon needs to have a little chat with Fandy.

Comment

Today I got a mail from Amazon.uk that they'd dispatched "Hunt and Run". So hopefully it will be here next week.

Comment

Perhaps try ebay see if there's anyone selling them.Maybe try with other bookstores that maybe around your area.

OMG i didn't even know they had new SGA novels out! Must get them.
                GOODBYE GATEWORLD. BEEN FUN TAKE CARE ALL!!

Comment

"Hunt and Run" was good. But then again, I've loved all the novels I've read

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                    "Hunt and Run" was good. But then again, I've loved all the novels I've read
                    Oh...you thought it is good....I'll have to go order mine! Thanks for the review

sig by Varda

Comment

Oh...you thought it is good....I'll have to go order mine! Thanks for the review
                      Have you also read "Dead End"? I found that one interesting

Comment

Just a quick note: Hunt and Run, and Dead End are going for $8.46 AUD at the Book Depository at the moment (not sure what that is in US dollars)... free postage! Lol... sorry if I seem like a walking billboard for the BD, but I love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mysterywriter012 View Post
                          Have you also read "Dead End"? I found that one interesting
                          Yes, I've read that one. Enjoyed it.
                          I'm waiting for Homecoming: Stargate Atlantis: SGA-16.

sig by Varda

Comment

Yes, I've read that one. Enjoyed it.
                            I'm waiting for Homecoming: Stargate Atlantis: SGA-16.
                            lol me too. can't come soon enough

Comment

Joe Graham has posted the prologue to Legacy here- http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/73616.html?#cutid1

It's the entire prologue to the book so of course there be spoilers

Definitely can't wait now!

Comment

Originally posted by gottaluvit View Post
                                Joe Graham has posted the prologue to Legacy here- http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/73616.html?#cutid1
                                It's the entire prologue to the book so of course there be spoilers
                                Definitely can't wait now!
                                Thanks for the link!!

sig by Varda

Comment

Working...
                                X