stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
    They're up for sale on Fandy's site. Just buy 'em from there.
    Thank you for the hint but some of us refuse to pay astronomic shipping rates. Like me, for example (because amazon.de doesn't charge anything for book shipping).
    I'm a 60%er.

I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.
    ------
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved by the use of high explosives."

Comment

SGA Brimstone now available at Amazon.com and UK

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
        SGA Brimstone now available at Amazon.com and UK
        Bought!
        Couldn't wait for it to come out in Kindle edition, but still want it on Kindle!

Just finshed reading "Stargate Atlantis: The Chosen (Stargate Atlantis)" [Kindle Edition]
        by Sonny Whitelaw and Elizabeth Christensen.
        O..M..G!! That was an awesome read!! Two thumbs up from me! Thoroughly enjoyed the story....action, adventure, and of course, a good ending. That's what I love about SGA!

Looking forward to reading Brimstone!

sig by Varda

Comment

Very cool. It's starting slow on sales...I'm sure it's due to them holding up our release so long and so many times...people are just becoming aware that they are there....thanks for buying and dying to see what you think.

Comment

How well do the Fandemonium novels usually sell at release?
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

I'm not an expert on it, but I know a few of the other authors books averaged in the hundreds per month for quite a while...ours had a LOT of pre-orders, but then it was canceled an delayed and the orders went with it...now people are just figuring out it's there...so we're hoping it will kick in now...and when some reviews (hope people like it) appear.

Comment

I tend to purchase my books from either The Forbidden Planet, Waterstones or Amazon.
                But at the moment I only have one Stargate Atlantis novel.
                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                To thy own self... Be true
                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

I bought Brimstone just waiting for it to arrive, haven't bought Death Game yet. Has anyone read either book yet?
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol...I've read Brimstone, but I'll hold my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
                      Lol...I've read Brimstone, but I'll hold my thoughts.
                      Lol, aww do share you thoughts. It's really cool that some of the authors post here. I was really looking forward to reading Brimstone most out off all the other recent SGA books coming out and was quite annoyed that it kept getting pushed back and put on hold. I really liked the way the little product description for it sounded. Is that summary fairly accurate; because sometimes those things are way off lol?
                      Oh and heres its rank on Amazon.
                      Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #18,353 in Books
                      #87 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Movie Tie-Ins
                      It actually seems to be ranked higher on the Amazon Bestsellers list than a lot of the other SG novels right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

I only meant I don't want to go on about the novel until some of you have read it. If you all hate it, for instance, I can then duck and run I will say that the very beginning - the first chapter - made me smile to write...classic Rodney. I also enjoyed the opportunity to link back to favorite moments in the show in small ways. I had a lot of fun with this, and I'm a big fan of SGU as well, so I kind of hope I'll get a shot at one of those books in time. Just trying to think of the perfect plot. If some of you read Brimstone though, and have any questions, I'll be paying attention.

David (and Trish of course)

Comment

Oh, and on the best-selling thing - it's the NEWEST one...that's always the one that does best, at least for a while. It should probably be selling more than it is, but people are just starting to find it.

Comment

Yeah cuz they took it off, put it on, took it off again said it was available for purchase then once you tried to put it in the cart said it was no longer available lol. It was really weird.
                            I've bought all the SGA books so far except Death Game, I'll eventually get that too; I'm working on getting all the SG1 books; I've got about half of those. Once more SGU novels come out I'l get those too. I just really love all Stargate lol.

Add: Amazon still doesn't have it available even though it says thats its available. When you try to put it in your cart it says its no longer available.
                            sigpic

Comment

I know...it was up for pre-order last year, because it was due out last December. Then it went to MGM for approval and stayed there....forever....I'm just glad it's finally out there.

Comment

I've had both books brought for me for Christmas. Which I'm starting to regret asking for now 'cause I'd rather have them now!
                                sigpic
                                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                                X