No announcement yet.

stargate atlantis novels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah. I just tried getting SGA-H from Ama. They still have it on pre-order.
    and Book Dep has already sold out.

NOOO!!!
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
      Just finished reading Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon...LOVED IT!
      If you haven't downloaded the novel yet, I would really recommend that you do! Well written and fun to read!
      Hey, thanks Ed. Glad you liked it!

Out Now:
      Stargate Universe: Air, Stargate Atlantis: Nightfall, Stargate SG-1: Relativity and Stargate Atlantis: Halcyon (from Fandemonium Books)
      Stargate SG-1: Half Life, Stargate SG-1: First Prime, Stargate Atlantis: Zero Point and Stargate SG-1: Shell Game (from Big Finish Productions)
      "Outsiders" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #20), "Choices" (Stargate: The Official Magazine #10)
      ---------------------------------------------------
      Twitter

Comment

Has Homecoming actually been released yet or not?
        I have checked out a few sites,and B&N and Amazon still have it set up as pre-order?

Anybody heard anything yet or not?
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Just a note that Amazon.com has FINALLY listed BRIMSTONE as available...no one has found it yet, as it is sitting at about 8,000,000 on the ranking (sigh). Really looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks.

David Niall Wilson & Patricia Lee Macomber

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
            Has Homecoming actually been released yet or not?
            I have checked out a few sites,and B&N and Amazon still have it set up as pre-order?

Anybody heard anything yet or not?
            check out jo grahman's live journal - careful though, there's lots of spoilers!

http://jo-graham.livejournal.com/

Comment

Sorry, I got excited and jumped the gun. What happened is that instead of saying "not currently available" you can now get notified when it IS available. I'm nearly certain it will be up there this week, because we have had our author's copies for about three weeks now. This is really frustrating. We wrote this over a year ago, it has been bumped and rescheduled, and really ... we want people to READ it.

Comment

Originally posted by jannagalaxy View Post
                I've been trying to find stargate novels for kindle on amazon.co.uk, but they don't come up. I can only find them for US customers. Which is so not fair!
                I've been thinking about getting an ereader/kindle but I'm not going to unless I can confirm that I can get these stargate ebooks in the UK.
                I thought the new Kindles were global....so long as the book was available in Kindle edition, anyone, from anywhere could download. Maybe send an email to Amazon and ask.

sig by Varda

Comment

Originally posted by David N Wilson View Post
                  Sorry, I got excited and jumped the gun. What happened is that instead of saying "not currently available" you can now get notified when it IS available. I'm nearly certain it will be up there this week, because we have had our author's copies for about three weeks now. This is really frustrating. We wrote this over a year ago, it has been bumped and rescheduled, and really ... we want people to READ it.
                  I saw that on Amazon....sorry.
                  I really want to READ it!
                  I'm still clicking to put it on Kindle edition. Figured it would be easier to have it availabe as a Kindle edition, than on paper.

sig by Varda

Comment

Well, both novels ( "Brimstone" and "Death Game" ) exist in a few copies on eBay, so somebody must have gotten them from somewhere. But the copies located in the UK are pretty expensive due to bidding ( and may even rise further ), and the "buy it now" copies are located in the US, which means a higher postage. I keep checking several times a week. Amazon UK frustrates me. I even got "Dead End" from eBay because I got frustrated ( this copy was located in the UK though ).

Comment

Originally posted by Tinah View Post
                      Well, both novels ( "Brimstone" and "Death Game" ) exist in a few copies on eBay, so somebody must have gotten them from somewhere. But the copies located in the UK are pretty expensive due to bidding ( and may even rise further ), and the "buy it now" copies are located in the US, which means a higher postage. I keep checking several times a week. Amazon UK frustrates me. I even got "Dead End" from eBay because I got frustrated ( this copy was located in the UK though ).
                      Death Game has been shipping from Fandemonium and for the last week from Amazon US too, so the ebay copies probably came from there. Amazon UK had a used one for sale yesterday, but I don't know if it's still there or not. There was only one copy.
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

They're up for sale on Fandy's site. Just buy 'em from there.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
                          They're up for sale on Fandy's site. Just buy 'em from there.
                          I would, if I wanted to spend twice the money on postage.

Comment

I was right. BRIMSTONE is available on Amazon now...it was just in the process of going live, so ... no Kindle edition at this point, but the book is available.

Comment

dunno where you are Tinah, but the postage to the uk isn't that much - ordering the books from fandemonium only costs me £8.63 (of which £6.99 is for the book) ... also the books usually arrive in about 5 working days!

Comment

Originally posted by mercy moon View Post
                                dunno where you are Tinah, but the postage to the uk isn't that much - ordering the books from fandemonium only costs me £8.63 (of which £6.99 is for the book) ... also the books usually arrive in about 5 working days!
                                Really? I seem to remember having paid lots more for stuff from the US before... but maybe Fandemonium as a company has some sort of postage discount? Good shipping time too! Sounds like it's worth checking out! Thanks! ( I live in Sweden by the way, that's why I prefer to use Amazon UK, as opposed to the US version, if possible. )

Comment

Working...
                                X