First wraith to visit Earth!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First wraith to visit Earth!

That wraith also got to feed on a canadian. Probably got messy with the maple syrup and all.

, but wheres the jokes ??
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

He was starving, and as he's said in the past, hunger for the Wraith is like being on fire and feeding is like dowsing the flames with water, I'm not really surprised that he didn't feel like doing any stand up!

Comment

I loved how he looked around in amazement after stepping through the gate in the SGC. I can just imagine his thoughts...

"At last... a Wraith has found Earth..."
        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
          I loved how he looked around in amazement after stepping through the gate in the SGC. I can just imagine his thoughts...

"At last... a Wraith has found Earth..."
          so close but yet so far away. it was pretty cool

Comment

He didn't "find" it.

If we let him loose in pegasus, would he be able to dial Earth? Doubt it.

We took him there blinded =p

Yes, he know there is midway, but would be be able to get there?

no

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
              He didn't "find" it.

If we let him loose in pegasus, would he be able to dial Earth? Doubt it.

We took him there blinded =p

Yes, he know there is midway, but would be be able to get there?

no
              please refresh my memory, how do the Wraith know about the Midway station again?
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Because they've just taken him to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                  Because they've just taken him to it.
                  lol yeah right hadn't thought of that
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

the sgc should really have some sort of wall where alien races can sign or have a palm print to write on the wall.

'welcome to earth, its a pleasure to meet you and if you dont mind can you sign our wall please'

alien writing: the tokra vammoosh woz ere 2007

if they did have a wall
                    they would be signitures from:
                    the tokra
                    gouald sytem lords like yu
                    nox
                    tollan
                    and many others with a wraith hand print

lol that would be cool
                    sigpic

Comment

Indeed, the first Wraith to make it to Earth, even through the Stargate!
                      My question is (I am sorry if this is stupid but YOU all have the answer that I seek) anyways, Umm, Did the Wraith make it to Earth via the Midway Station or a Direct connection from Atlantis to Earth!
                      We know that Atlantis has two functioning ZPM'S (Lifeline), so power isn't a issue, It would be so stupid to reveal the Midway station to the Wraith, so I hope for their sake they Dailed in from Atlantis!

Comment

That's a good point actually, maybe they were dialing straight from Atlantis, it would make the E-mail situation less confusing...

Comment

I was really surprised, when I saw this Wraith stepping through the Gate.
                          Felt weird. Brr.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steven_the_Atlantean View Post
                            Indeed, the first Wraith to make it to Earth, even through the Stargate!
                            My question is (I am sorry if this is stupid but YOU all have the answer that I seek) anyways, Umm, Did the Wraith make it to Earth via the Midway Station or a Direct connection from Atlantis to Earth!
                            We know that Atlantis has two functioning ZPM'S (Lifeline), so power isn't a issue, It would be so stupid to reveal the Midway station to the Wraith, so I hope for their sake they Dailed in from Atlantis!
                            well i think from atlantis to earth since the gaurds were walking backwards coming into the sgc with the wraith coming through.

the midway station you need a jumper to dial in the miklyway to the sgc like how sheppard did it, so atlantis to earth the wraith came
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                              well i think from atlantis to earth since the gaurds were walking backwards coming into the sgc with the wraith coming through.

the midway station you need a jumper to dial in the miklyway to the sgc like how sheppard did it, so atlantis to earth the wraith came
                              The Jumper was only required while the station was still under construction. Now that it is finished you can just walk through, as Woolsey did earlier in the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X