• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonos101 View Post
    i thought he was going to be in the season finale the last man
    yup he'll be in TLM
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

ok that is good, iam glad he makes it to the last episode, more wraith humor to come, oh yeah
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

like other replies say, he probably didn't feel too comedic by that point... but I think everyone's forgotten another good piece of wraith humor. from the wraith in the condemned:

magistrate - I hope you enjoy the food, my new chef is very accomplished.
        wraith - I hope so. your previous chef proved far more appetizing than the meals he prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
          magistrate - I hope you enjoy the food, my new chef is very accomplished.
          wraith - I hope so. your previous chef proved far more appetizing than the meals he prepared.

And there was one more (although unintentional) by the Keeper in Rising Part 2:

SUMNER: Go to hell.
          KEEPER: Earth first.

Icarium

Comment

What did the Irish man say when he came across a wraith whilst walking his dog in the woods?
            "Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus, you're the biggest lepracaun I've ever seen!"

Comment

Originally posted by Icarium View Post

And there was one more (although unintentional) by the Keeper in Rising Part 2:

SUMNER: Go to hell.
              KEEPER: Earth first.

Icarium
              I forgot about that. also at the end of allies (I think), mckay's in a cocoon and starts whining "I've been up 36 hours straight", and the wraith replies "then perhaps you should sleep"... *stuns mckay*
              Last edited by naamiaiset; 19 February 2008, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Todd won't be feeling very comdic With betrayal of his own kind, distrust from the Atlantians. I quess he could crack a joke or two with a pistol or a Wraith stun gun, or with Ronan blaster in his face.

Todd: : I Thought you guys would miss me. Hey Ronon I really missed you we should have dinner one day".

Todd looking at Ronon : "Just a little Wraith humor, buddy".

LS

Comment

Originally posted by LiquidSky View Post
                  Todd: : I Thought you guys would miss me. Hey Ronon I really missed you we should have dinner one day".
                  I could see ronon replying "over my dead body" and todd saying "...well, that was the general idea... "

Comment

Don't think the yawn was out of disinterest, more out of weakness. To bad about the jokes but I don't think he had any energy left to it. I pitied him to, as he almost collapsed

Anyway, loved the handshake thing in the seer. All those guns pointed at him lol

What did the Irish man say when he came across a wraith whilst walking his dog in the woods?
                    "Holy Mary, Mother of Jesus, you're the biggest lepracaun I've ever seen!"
                    Oh my god So hilarious *rolls over the floor*
                    Last edited by Thorthewraith; 24 January 2011, 09:51 AM. Reason: adding
                    On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
                    X