Wraith Humor .....What Happened!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Humor .....What Happened!?!?

The one reason i was looking forward to this episode was to see Todd (the Wraith) say a few jokes or something, but alas no jokes, i thought the main reason in the episode the "Seer" it would show that he made jokes because he had been around humans so long he learned there personalities, Nada , but anyway let me know what everyone thinks about this episode i thought this was going to be a funny episode. it was kind of sad not very funny

i even felt sorry for Todd
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Just because he said one joke doesn't mean he's going to turn into a comedian. He even had his funny moment in this episode, but you can't expect him to say a joke all the time. It would ruin the character.

sigpic

Comment

No , like Ariel the little Mermaid said "i want more"
      sigpic
      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

the poor guy was starving to death. he looked a little more lively at the end after he fed.

Comment

I dunno, I found all his various grunts hilarious.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            I dunno, I found all his various grunts hilarious.
            Well, he did yawn during Mckay's monologue. I found that mildly amusing.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              The one reason i was looking forward to this episode was to see Todd (the Wraith) say a few jokes or something, but alas no jokes, i thought the main reason in the episode the "Seer" it would show that he made jokes because he had been around humans so long he learned there personalities, Nada , but anyway let me know what everyone thinks about this episode i thought this was going to be a funny episode. it was kind of sad not very funny

When he was making jokes, he thought he had the upper hand... with his hive to back him up etc. This time around he is a prisoner with no back up, no forseeable way out and he hasn't fed in weeks. I wouldn't be feeling exactly comedic either...
              sigpic

Comment

he'a wraith not jack O'Neill it was a nice to see him crack a joke but you can't expect it every epsidoe

Comment

i don't know about y'all , but i definitely want to hear some jokes from him in the future , i think when Todd made that joke in Seer it set him apart from all the other Wraith they've encountered he is different even differently then Michael is ? he has to be i think for this war to end with the Wraith they have to find a common ground , i hope that makes sense
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rpmguitar View Post
                    the poor guy was starving to death. he looked a little more lively at the end after he fed.
                    Yep, he was starving which meant he felt like he was literally burning with hunger in a foreign world full of potential food sources that could kill him if he didn't comply, not exactly the ideal time for one liners/joking around.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      Well, he did yawn during Mckay's monologue. I found that mildly amusing.
                      He did? I can't believe I missed that, I'd definitely think that was hilarious.

Comment

i don't know about y'all , but i definitely want to hear some jokes from him in the future , i think when Todd made that joke in Seer it set him apart from all the other Wraith they've encountered he is different even differently then Michael is ? he has to be i think for this war to end with the Wraith they have to find a common ground , i hope that makes sense
                        I disagree. Too many jokes would ruin the plot. I quite liked him in this ep especially the yawn.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

his jawn was a good 1

Comment

I liked the yawn too. I love when someone puts McKay in his place. His character is such an ego-maniac but he actually showed some growth in this episode. I like how he volunteered to be eaten by Todd.

O and Todd is a cool character.

Comment

i reckon his like one of the best single wraith chatacters there is on atlantis
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X