Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are forgetting the fact that most people who get partially fed wind up dying in the long run
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Or that people generally value their longevity... we all aspire to grow a 100 years old.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Speak for yourself FH. I want to be immortal
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You are forgetting the fact that most people who get partially fed wind up dying in the long run
          The only one we saw that happen with was Nian (or what ever that geek's name was) in the old one..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Speak for yourself FH. I want to be immortal
            For the longest time immortality seemed like a really cool idea, and then you realize that it is by far the loniest thing ever. People always dying around you. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              The only one we saw that happen with was Nian (or what ever that geek's name was) in the old one..
              So? It doesn't make the point any less valid
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Nian was his character's name in SG1 -- can't remember what he was called in Atlantis.

Comment

The simple solution to feeding Todd would have been to get 100 volunteers and have Todd feed off each one for a few seconds

Comment

Wallace is an ass. There is no justification for kidnapping people for your own wants—even to save a child’s life. Then, he condemns another person by injecting Nanites into their healthier system. I am so angry with him, so much so I am surprised how angry I am about it.

John Shepherd should be punished for his actions, but I can’t bring myself to be really upset with him. Besides,I do believe that Wallace probably gave himself up to the feeding since that whole situation was his whole fault.
                    Last edited by BethHG; 09 July 2022, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X