No announcement yet.

Shoot me down if you wish... but please... don't! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fraking awsome dudes, really comfusing, but still ausome.

my feed back on stargate virtual series:
    PLEASE STOP!
    there are too many unoriginal ones out there. wve seen finding the anchients, weve seen time travel, weve seen a lot of repetitive stuff. i say we let extint species RIP. they deserve that at least. what seems to have never been done is an SG series with hard core realistic physics, and i've never seen a series that really sends chils down my spine since, well, ever.
    IMO: look to firefly for guidance. I am a rock on the wind, Watch how i drop!
    As much as I want this to happen... it will take a long time to become reality... so don't worry... you won't have tobe concerned about me (anytime soon that is ).
    Last edited by PhantomGasoline; 01 December 2007, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomGasoline View Post
      As much as I want this to happen... it will take a long time to become reality... so don't worry... you won't have tobe concerned about me (anytime soon that is ).
      so...ur wrighting it? well, hmm...maybee...HOw many wrighters so you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
        fraking awsome dudes, really comfusing, but still ausome.

my feed back on stargate virtual series:
        PLEASE STOP!
        there are too many unoriginal ones out there. wve seen finding the anchients, weve seen time travel, weve seen a lot of repetitive stuff. i say we let extint species RIP. they deserve that at least. what seems to have never been done is an SG series with hard core realistic physics, and i've never seen a series that really sends chils down my spine since, well, ever.
        IMO: look to firefly for guidance. I am a rock on the wind, Watch how i drop!
        thanks for the kind words

sorry its kinda hard to read i just write and dont bother with grammar and punctuation my wife doesnt like it either

but phantomgasoline wants to revive the ancients i just showed them how my short stoy start could be rewritten a little to start their story

as for chills down your spine most tv execs dont believe the general public is smart enough for them
        Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
        sigpic

Comment

Everyone...

I plan on writing the first episode when I get the time, and that won't be until summer... and even then, it will take me a while to write an episode I'm comfortable with showing everyone. Even then, I'll need to find make a website to put it on... which I have no idea how to do... (not trying to whine, just stating the facts)

SO ALL IN ALL: This will take some time.
          I just need to do it on my own terms, in my own way.
          Thank you for the ideas but...

The purpose of this thread is to get some positive or negative comments on the overall idea.

And then... if they are mostly positive, I will consider to put this on the internet. But either way I will be writing these episodes for my own posterity and fun.

Plus, there's no way to know that people will like a new virtual series or not if you don't give it a try!
          Last edited by PhantomGasoline; 01 December 2007, 03:21 PM.

Comment

I'm only saying this because... no offense... I'm getting REALLY confused with the way this thread has gone...
            When did I get a movie too?
            I was talking about wrapping up my series with a movie, but not to open.

It all takes place within the same timeline as Stargate Atlantis (that is whenever I get around to writing it). It starts off in the Pegasus Galaxy, where they find the Wraith, and their experiments send them to another galaxy. And I would like for it to be a virtual series from there

I'm not trying to be mean, but I think we've all gotten lost (especially me).
            ESPECIALLY ME! lol...
            Not to sound cliché from an earlier post, but, we're all on different wavelengths.
            Last edited by PhantomGasoline; 01 December 2007, 03:37 PM.

Comment

ur right dude, haha, this is actually kinda funny when you stepp back. like u lighted a firecraker and got an avalanche!

Comment

Hehe! Yes!
                Just a little

Comment

I love you idea! I love spin-offs though, so it comes naturally.

Comment

Ah, yay! Thanks alot.

Comment

So for the few of you who have read this (and thank you for reading this), despite what I'm going to do with this idea (although I have something in mind), it's going to need a name right?

So I was thinking about "Stargate Mythos"

Mainly because mythos means: the underlying system of beliefs, especially those dealing with supernatural forces, characteristic of a particular cultural group.
                      To me, that seems relevant to the main idea...

Comments?

Comment

So for the few of you who have read this (and thank you for reading this), despite what I'm going to do with this idea (although I have something in mind), it's going to need a name right?

Mainly because mythos means: the underlying system of beliefs, especially those dealing with supernatural forces, characteristic of a particular cultural group.

Comments?
                        nope...just doesn't sound right if u know what i mean IMO.

Comment

Comments?
                          I like it, but it does sound kinda strange.

Comment

Worth a shot.
                            I was iffy on it myself.

Comment

Working...
                            X