Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Voice Actors Needed! (Stargate Fan-Game)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice Actors Needed! (Stargate Fan-Game)

I need a few voice actors (male and female). Here are the audition lines, and the number of lines that character has if you are interested:

Males:

1(50-years old. Quickly, as if there isn't much time to say it). "Cassandra, This is Kane! The Beauty and the Twenty-Four-O-One have just entered orbit. We are engaging the Enemy!" 1 line.

2(Young man, mid-late 20's. With energy, as if you were a little afraid, loud as if you have to speak over a loud noise). "Shields are down! Twelve ships bearing down on my position! *Grunts as sparks hit him from a nearby explosion* We can't take much more of this!!" 8 lines.

3(Normal voice. Impatient, annoyed. Like Truth from Halo 3 if you're familiar with that). "Here I stand at the edge of Earth, the seat of all Human power, Uncontended? How very disappointing...!" 20 lines.

Females:

1(30, militaristic. Impatient). "The fleet isn't ready to face such a large number of enemy ships! Divert as many ships as you can to Earth!" 8 lines.

2(Younger woman. Fast and serious Good luck!). "If The Maw makes it to Earth, there won't be a planet left to defend!" 6 lines.

Each line is for a different part. If your interested in doing a character, perform the audition line and PM it to me or post it.
    This is not a paid job, but full credit will be given to you.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

What kind of stargate game are you making?

Comment

Working...
    X