Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot holes and stupidity in heroes season 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot holes and stupidity in heroes season 2?

What were some of the plot holes or incredible stupid events in season 2 of heroes? These are the ones I remember

1- HRG was healed by claire's blood, no one was doing cpr and he wasn't connected to a by-pass machine so the blood couldn't have circulated. Which means he should have stayed dead

2 - Not sure about this, car windows are made out of safety glass, so would claire hand have really bleed?

3- Peter not reading adams mind when he was accused.

4- Hiro not explaining himself before charging.

Thats all I can think off. I trying to forget most of season 2

Originally posted by Hypochondriac View Post
    What were some of the plot holes or incredible stupid events in season 2 of heroes? These are the ones I remember

1- HRG was healed by claire's blood, no one was doing cpr and he wasn't connected to a by-pass machine so the blood couldn't have circulated. Which means he should have stayed dead

2 - Not sure about this, car windows are made out of safety glass, so would claire hand have really bleed?

we need the writers back. dude just give them what they want. it's not that much anyway

Comment

Those aren't plot holes.
      I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

See post

See the appropriate thread

Some are, some aren't. So yes, it could've.

Peter trusts Adam. Besides, it adds to the suspense; if Peter just read Adam's mind, you'd probably say "What a lousy cop out to get Peter to turn on him!"

Hiro just saw the man who killed his father and wants to wipe out humanity standing with Peter, who looks kinda evil himself these days. If you knew you had to stop these people at all costs, would you bother, to steal a line from The Incredibles, with the "monologuing"?

Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

What thread? It wouldn't be a cop out. just have adam think in another language. He's lived 400 years. Bound to know a few.

Comment

just have adam think in another language. He's lived 400 years. Bound to know a few.
            He knows Japanese...
            sigpic

Comment

What thread? It wouldn't be a cop out. just have adam think in another language. He's lived 400 years. Bound to know a few.
              ...and then Pete would realize something was up, and start wondering if maybe the woman who
              A)worked for the company at one point
              B) developed the world-ending bug from hell, AND
              C)held him at gun point and tried twice to kill him
              was telling the truth and not just lying to sow dissention and mistrust.
              As for Pete not listening to Hiro....they've met twice(well three times now), Pete's known Adam for 4 months, they've been through hell together and Adam did save his brother, so who would you trust more? And on the Hiro charging Pete thing...dude...the guy just had to stand there and watch his father get murdered...he's got anger issues, and Pete happens to be standing between him and the murderer..what do you expect.
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                ...and then Pete would realize something was up, and start wondering if maybe the woman who
                As for Pete not listening to Hiro....they've met twice(well three times now), Pete's known Adam for 4 months, they've been through hell together and Adam did save his brother, so who would you trust more? And on the Hiro charging Pete thing...dude...the guy just had to stand there and watch his father get murdered...he's got anger issues, and Pete happens to be standing between him and the murderer..what do you expect.
                Thinking in another language isn't that suspicious, Adam can easily say I more comfortable with another language. Mind reading doesn't always work Peter's mom didn't have trouble controlling here thoughts. The mind reading thing scans your surface thoughts it's not a lie detector. Adam could have thought she's lying. I would have liked peter to at least try.

If hiro was so enraged he would have killed adam when he froze time to discover who the murder was. The fact that he didn't shows he has control over his emotions.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                  To not charge at someone who shoots lightning with a .... sword?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                    Ah! But where's the drama in that?
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by General Burro View Post
                      we need the writers back. dude just give them what they want. it's not that much anyway
                      Uhh, it's the writers who WROTE this crap before they went on strike. It's not that we need them to come back...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
                        Who care ? He teleported before the lighting hit him (Damn, he is fast !)

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                          Uhh, it's the writers who WROTE this crap before they went on strike. It's not that we need them to come back...
                          They had to put a rush on the changes to the final three episodes so that they could be written before the strike stared. Rushed scripts aren't going to have the same polish that the usual process would allow.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

They wasted a ton of time on maya and monica. Might have been the strike, but that is no excuse.
                            In the end, the only real thing wrong with this season was that Noah was shot in the head and was healed. Claire had a branch in her head first season and was healed. But adam said if your head is blown off, there is no coming back. This wasn't a problem until the last episode where the mother said all it took was a bullet to the head. Maybe the writers sabotaged the script?
                            And why can't peters blood heal?

Comment

Hiro so keen on stopping Adam, then allowing him to do a villainous monologue when he had the perfect chance to strike him down was just stupid.

Comment

Working...
                              X