the death of adam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgmd View Post
    I think that was brilliant, it shows Hiro's dark side and leaves it open for Adam to come back later....

After all give the guy enough time and he'll dig himself out of there
    He's in a metal coffin. Buried in 6 feet or more of dirt. Ain't no way he's going to be breaking out of that any time soon. Sylar's going to have to break him out.

If I was Hiro, I would have buried Adam with a vial of non-epidemic shanti. "Take when you're ready to die. TEEHEE"

Comment

I think that was brilliant, it shows Hiro's dark side and leaves it open for Adam to come back later....

I am hopein he be back Adam was a cool guy
      sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Comment

Awful fate for Adam.... brilliant! Luckily for him, Sylar has super hearing, so if he ever happens to go by Adam's plot...
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
          Awful fate for Adam.... brilliant! Luckily for him, Sylar has super hearing, so if he ever happens to go by Adam's plot...
          He'll die?

Sylar can and will cut off Adam's head and steal his ability. Superhealing? He wouldn't need Claire.

Comment

If Adam is to come back, someone has to dig him up immediately, otherwise it'll be sloppy writing, but seeing how season 2 was it wouldn't surprise me. I'm still pissed that the blood can heal dead people without circulation to the damaged areas at least give soem chest compressions to circulate the blood. WIth claire/Adam/Peter their bodies are full of the blood so they won't need the compressions for circulation

The Oxygen is going to run out eventually, rapid cellular regeneration won't help there, and if he stays dead long enough the cells will die as well.

Comment

I'm thinking he'll be in more of a comatose state. His cells will die, but spontaneously regenerate only to die again and regenerate.

The minute someone unearths him, he'll fully regenerate and slaughter humanity with his emo plotline.

Comment

since he can regenerate he would just keep punching and kicking the wall till it makes a dent and gradually maybe in 3 years or less he would just dig his way up!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X