Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the death of adam

how do u think hiro or the others will "remove" Adam

I think hiro will throw him to the end of time (or the beginning) kind of thing or they'll kill him will he is standing near the haishan please air your thoughts on the
    subject

Originally posted by adam3780 View Post
    how do u think hiro or the others will "remove" Adam

I think hiro will throw him to the end of time (or the beginning) kind of thing or they'll kill him will he is standing near the haishan please air your thoughts on the
    subject
    Would have to be the future because otherwise he'd be back having lived for god knows how long and be even more pissed off and vengeful.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

hiro teleports his head away from his body??

Comment

Remember in T2 how they destroy the evil T1000?

Yea, the same way. Molton Lava or something.

Comment

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
          Remember in T2 how they destroy the evil T1000?

Yea, the same way. Molton Lava or something.
          Ohhh I vote liquid nitrogen and then smash him to bits with a hammer and scatter the fragments throughout space and time! maybe a bit out there but hey.
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
            Ohhh I vote liquid nitrogen and then smash him to bits with a hammer and scatter the fragments throughout space and time! maybe a bit out there but hey.
            well it's certainly thorough.

I'm going to vote for the simple blood-spattering shotgun to the face. It has the feel of an exclamation mark. Short and succint.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Or Hiro could be really mean and lock Adam in a safe, then deposit it in the ocean, or bury it nice and deep. I can't help but think that would keep Adam contained for at least a few millenia
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                Or Hiro could be really mean and lock Adam in a safe, then deposit it in the ocean, or bury it nice and deep. I can't help but think that would keep Adam contained for at least a few millenia
                Did you just rip that off from Angel?

And Adam still needs oxygen.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel View Post
                  well it's certainly thorough.

I'm going to vote for the simple blood-spattering shotgun to the face. It has the feel of an exclamation mark. Short and succint.
                  Hiro has this thing called a sword..

Comment

I vote for decapitation, but since it's network tv doubt they will show it the jet of blood exiting the aorta so shotgun blast to the head.

Comment

Idk if its true he cant die, if you think about it how do they actually know for sure taking his head off will kill him if he's still alive, maybe he just said it to shoot the woman.

Would of thought someone took his head off over 400years time, if anyone the company.

Comment

i know this sound dumb, but Adam is basically the Highlander, you have to remove the head to kill him, his lived hundreds of years, and he has an accent, not Scottish, but close enough for me.
                        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                        sigpic

Comment

that chick thinks by blowing his head off. adam confirmed it

Comment

Could they drown him or something?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gala View Post
                              Would of thought someone took his head off over 400years time, if anyone the company.
                              Word is....decapitation is hard to actually complete by hand... Apart from having to get close to an always healthy individual like Adam to do it without dying yourself...you have to have a good amount of strength and a super sharp blade...but of course it's TV so sense need not apply.

Decapitation by other means means you'll have to con someone to stand in the right spot or trap them and put their head on the guillotine...so much damn work! And by the time you get them on the guillotine you may have an attack of conscience. You just can't count on a large sheet of glass falling on someone and slicing them into bite size pieces like in Final destination 2.

Which is why I vote for shotgun....

But seriously.. I don't think the company had any intention of killing their golden goose. As long as Adam is alive, they can cure a whole slew of things.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X