Did any one else think this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did any one else think this?

IN SEER - did anyone else think that maybe things were a little too easy? that maybe the whole thing was staged?

->the wraith that had been in captured said he wanted to use this virus on the Asaurans to regain his standing.

however, if he only had one hive ship, which was destroyed, how does he propose to implement the virus without a ship, without even a wraith dart????+he lost everything and he wasn't even upset.

it seems to me the whole 2 wraith ships exploding was a diversion, maybe false life signs on board to fool Atlantis, so they could get someone in the inside of Atlantis, to what end I dont know maybe Earths gate address or something??

any ideas??!!!!!!!!!!

I somehow doubt that.

The hive loyal to the Wraith on Atlantis was willing to sacrifice itself for the survival of their food source and them by sacrificing themselves for Atlantis. Only one ship knew, and the other was eavesdropping and decided to check things out. They hated each other, and blew the frak out of each other.

Losing his ship, he didn't seem to happy about it, but then again, he probably knew they were going to sacrifice themselves so Atlantis wasn't detected and so he could complete his work. We had already elected to upload the virus into the Asurans base code ourselves.

The Wraith couldn't even touch anything in Mckay's lab, he had his hands bound the entire time.

Spoiler:
    We also know that the Wraith (7 hives) decides to ally with Atlantis against the Asurans. Our friend Todd helped tremendously with that.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by furiousfurling View Post
      I dont know maybe Earths gate address or something??

any ideas??!!!!!!!!!!
      They already have Earths gate address

Comment

Originally posted by OobeDoobBenubi View Post
        They already have Earths gate address
        they do? I can't remember that, could you refresh my memory please
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Didn't they get it from Sumner, or was it in Allies? They just can't use it because only Atlantis' gate can dial Earth.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

In Allies, they got all the locations of planets in our database (in order to get to Earth by ship, of course).

As far as I know, no Wraith (currently) has the gate address to Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
              In Allies, they got all the locations of planets in our database (in order to get to Earth by ship, of course).

As far as I know, no Wraith (currently) has the gate address to Earth.
              If they know the location they can figure it out eventually but no they don't have the adress just it's location.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                I somehow doubt that.

The hive loyal to the Wraith on Atlantis was willing to sacrifice itself for the survival of their food source and them by sacrificing themselves for Atlantis. Only one ship knew, and the other was eavesdropping and decided to check things out. They hated each other, and blew the frak out of each other.

Losing his ship, he didn't seem to happy about it, but then again, he probably knew they were going to sacrifice themselves so Atlantis wasn't detected and so he could complete his work. We had already elected to upload the virus into the Asurans base code ourselves.

The Wraith couldn't even touch anything in Mckay's lab, he had his hands bound the entire time.

Spoiler:
                We also know that the Wraith (7 hives) decides to ally with Atlantis against the Asurans. Our friend Todd helped tremendously with that.
                Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post

If they know the location they can figure it out eventually but no they don't have the adress just it's location.
                  this is a little confusing. they do have the address but not the location correct?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post

But 1) the Wraith hives were destroyed and 2) the only survivor from those hive ships is Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                      But 1) the Wraith hives were destroyed and 2) the only survivor from those hive ships is Michael.
                      that's what I was thinking. every Wraith who knew about Earth was on those hive ships and they were destroyed. as for Michael,
                      Spoiler:
                      well we know he survived
                      so there's nobody who actually knows about the location of Earth. and IIRC they also haven't got the gate address which wouldn't matter anyway since only Atlantis can dial Earth
                      sigpic

Comment

What...? My post in this thread vanished...
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
                          What...? My post in this thread vanished...
                          strange

what did you post?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                            that's what I was thinking. every Wraith who knew about Earth was on those hive ships and they were destroyed. as for Michael,
                            Spoiler:
                            well we know he survived
                            so there's nobody who actually knows about the location of Earth. and IIRC they also haven't got the gate address which wouldn't matter anyway since only Atlantis can dial Earth
                            Good point unless the Wraith ships transmitted their database somewhere or if they have a blackbox of sorts that could have survived.

Comment

it's a plausible scenario, but highly unlikely in this situation. It's more likely that the second hive ship did not buy into whatever story the people on Todd's ship are telling them for the reason for them to be hovering over an uninhabited planet, and when Todd's boys sense that the second hive ship isn't buying, they decided to blow them out of the skies and die along with them to protect Todd and the secret of Atlantis' presence on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X