What happened to the Athosians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the Athosians?

Hey guys what do you think happened to Athosians in the episode missing, I think its either something to do with Micheal or the Replicators?

Matt

Rhyddid Ar gyfer Cymru

We don't know what happened to them yet. I'm going to go ith Michael having something to do with it though.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Nobody knows... well, I mean I'm sure somebody knows... anyway, I think it's probably Michael. (Noooooooo!! Hate that wraith. )

Comment

Originally posted by Carter1994 View Post
        Nobody knows... well, I mean I'm sure somebody knows... anyway, I think it's probably Michael. (Noooooooo!! Hate that wraith. )
        Why is everybody saying that they think it is Michael? Wouldn't it make sense that the replicators took them... I mean they are trying to kill the wraiths food supply. Maybe that doesn't mean just killing all the humans but detaining them until the Wraith are dead.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by captain jake View Post
          Why is everybody saying that they think it is Michael? Wouldn't it make sense that the replicators took them... I mean they are trying to kill the wraiths food supply. Maybe that doesn't mean just killing all the humans but detaining them until the Wraith are dead.
          I really doubt the replicators would detain anyone, remember they are destroying human populations throughout the PG galaxy

and everybody's suspecting it's Michael because the disappearance of the Athosians has to be important somehow, otherwise TBTB wouldn't have mentioned it the way they did
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I really doubt the replicators would detain anyone, remember they are destroying human populations throughout the PG galaxy

and everybody's suspecting it's Michael because the disappearance of the Athosians has to be important somehow, otherwise TBTB wouldn't have mentioned it the way they did
            Yeah if the Asurans had a hand in the disappearance of the Athosians then they would be pushing up daisies right about now...

Comment

Working...
            X