This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10-seasons box for europe

When does europe receive this great majestic dvd collection? All the ten seasons in one

It's supposed to be released December 3rd, this year. For the UK at least.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      It's supposed to be released December 3rd, this year. For the UK at least.
      it's not fair for the people who have already got all or most of the seasons, like me...i've got the first 9 seasons. it'll just mean a waste of money!
      sigpic

Comment

Hmm, if its release then for UK then its good enough I can buy it from there, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
          it's not fair for the people who have already got all or most of the seasons, like me...i've got the first 9 seasons. it'll just mean a waste of money!
          Then just buy season 10 seperate, it's out the same day.

sigpic

Comment

Same here, I did consider selling all my other seasons but really what's the point, for an extra bonus disc and more shelf room, same episodes, same great SG-1.

Comment

Media Markt, a big consumer electronic store in europe, Already has them. I saw it in the store the other day for €199,-. I saw it in The Hague in the Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Then just buy season 10 seperate, it's out the same day.
                Oh, i will!

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Same here, I did consider selling all my other seasons but really what's the point, for an extra bonus disc and more shelf room, same episodes, same great SG-1.
                I'm hoping that the extra stuff is on season 10!!
                sigpic

Comment

The price isn't too bad, but the box looks so cheap and tacky... I think I'll give it a miss...

Comment

I buy the single DVD every month of season 10, I have the first 4 and to be honest the bonus features aren't that great, the only stuff that interests me on it is the concept art.

Comment

They should make a special offer to EU fans as for the Americans, because the complete series is a bit expensive for me, but cheaper than buying every season box alone. There were rumors that they will release the first season in Hungarian before Christmas, but they postponed it. Honestly I would like to buy it to have HUN/ENG version, but we should wait so long. So you can feel yourself lucky.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I'm pretty sure Europe has them just after Australia and we're soon to receive them...so I wouldn't say it would be too long.

I just realised if I sold all 10 of my SG-1 boxes for $50 each I could buy the SG-1 Collectors Box Set and make a profit...

But then again the originals have great sentimental value

And wth is it the SG-1 Season 10 Box Set only having 5 discs instead of 6?
                        I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Originally posted by Locutus_Of_Borg View Post
                          I'm pretty sure Europe has them just after Australia and we're soon to receive them...so I wouldn't say it would be too long.

I just realised if I sold all 10 of my SG-1 boxes for $50 each I could buy the SG-1 Collectors Box Set and make a profit...

But then again the originals have great sentimental value

And wth is it the SG-1 Season 10 Box Set only having 5 discs instead of 6?
                          I think it was that last year people buying the individual DVD's thought it was a bit unfair. You paid £15 a pop for a DVD, Atlantis had 20 episodes with 5 discs but SG-1 has 20 episodes on 6, was a bit unfair tht you had to pay an extra £15.

Comment

Oh, i will!

I just want to point out the bonus discs wont be included... that is why someone started this petition which i have started a thread on...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...38#post7353338

Comment

Working...
                            X