This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A possibility from a new member

I was browsing through the episode guides featured on this site...and discovered a possibility I wanted to share with everyone and get their opinion of.
    Spoiler:
    The episode The Kindred is the first episode to feature Carson Beckett since his untimely demise in season 3. The plot line for this episode states "As a mysterious new illness sweeps through the Pegasus Galaxy, Teyla is convinced by a vision that the father of her child is trying to communicate with her." anyone else think that the two could possibly be related...or better yet...could Carson be the father...We know that Carson had a bit of a thing for miss Teyla, but it was never addressed...

We also we're told that in the episode "Missing" that Teyla had been seeing an Athosian man...but...would it not be possible that before Carsons death they had a little fling?

share your thoughts with me
    Last edited by Tupopoflungo; 21 November 2007, 11:47 AM.

Originally posted by Tupopoflungo View Post
    I was browsing through the episode guides featured on this site...and discovered a possibility I wanted to share with everyone and get their opinion of. The episode The Kindred is the first episode to feature Carson Beckett since his untimely demise in season 3. The plot line for this episode states "As a mysterious new illness sweeps through the Pegasus Galaxy, Teyla is convinced by a vision that the father of her child is trying to communicate with her." anyone else think that the two could possibly be related...or better yet...could Carson be the father...

We know that Carson had a bit of a thing for miss Teyla, but it was never addressed...

We also we're told that in the episode "Missing" that Teyla had been seeing an Athosian man...but...would it not be possible that before Carsons death they had a little fling?

share your thoughts with me
    First some of that should be in spoiler tags
    Spoiler:
    and it would be impossible for Teyla's baby to have Beckett as a father considering when he died. I assume its possible for Teyla and Beckett to a have a relationship but the probability of that happening is about as likely as Carter and McKay dating.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

The only way that could happen is

Spoiler:
      If Athosian pregnancies are longer than other humans'
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

sorry about the lack of spoiler tags...dont quite know what im doing yet...

its still quite possible...it is not stated how far along teyla is...nor is there much of a standard passage of time between episodes

Comment

if you can't use Spoiler tags, at least put a spoiler warning and spoiler tags

Spoiler:
          Carter just had her 3 month review, and Teyla doesn't look to be much further along than 3 or 4 month...Carson died a while before we lost Weir and got Carter
          sigpic

Comment

I suppose I see your point

Spoiler:
            that's not entirely true. the Atlantis crew we're only stuck in space a day or so...before finding "new lantea" and carter joined the team shortly after they landed...no real explanation of the time that passed. also there is no mention of the time between when CB died and when the beam barrage started

Comment

sorry about the lack of spoiler tags...dont quite know what im doing yet...
              just click on the '!' button and don't forget to edit your first post

EDIT: ah so close
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Also remeber 3-4 weeks have passed between Lifeline and Reunion
                Jelgate is right

Comment

hmm...true...just thought i'd see what people thought...there is still a chance...what with
                  Spoiler:
                  athosian pregnancies having a chance of being longer...

Comment

hmm...true...just thought i'd see what people thought...there is still a chance...what with
                    Spoiler:
                    athosian pregnancies having a chance of being longer...
                    I suppose thats possible but being humanoid , theres no reason to conclude that the biology of Athosians are different than humans from Earth
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

i see your point

Comment

We know that Carson had a bit of a thing for miss Teyla, but it was never addressed...
                        Do we? When was that ever mentioned?

Some people have speculated that Teyla had a thing for Carson, that he was the crush she was talking about in Sunday, but that's only speculation and I've never seen anything in the show to suggest that Carson had a thing for Teyla?
                        sigpic

Comment

Do we? When was that ever mentioned?

Some people have speculated that Teyla had a thing for Carson, that he was the crush she was talking about in Sunday, but that's only speculation and I've never seen anything in the show to suggest that Carson had a thing for Teyla?
                          I suppose not...it was brought to my attention by a friend whom I shared my theory with that seeing as how he was Scottish it could just be a personality trait of theirs to be that way...I do not know as I am not Scottish

Comment

As a Scot, I am totally confused!!

What exactly are you referring to as being this 'trait' Carson has cos he's Scottish?
                            sigpic

Comment

I suppose not...it was brought to my attention by a friend whom I shared my theory with that seeing as how he was Scottish it could just be a personality trait of theirs to be that way...I do not know as I am not Scottish
                              Originally posted by sueKay View Post
                              As a Scot, I am totally confused!!

What exactly are you referring to as being this 'trait' Carson has cos he's Scottish?
                              Umm.. me too! Welsh, not Scottish, but also not understanding what you;re saying here...

That the Scottish have a personality trait to "be that way"? Be what way? To fancy people? To fancy people and be too shy to tell them? I can guarantee you that a) it's not just Scots that have such personality traits and b) you'll never find a single personality trait shared by an entire nationality of people (just look at McKay - he disproves the "Canadians are polite" personality trait! )
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X