Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strategic mistakes...all wrong...horribly, horribly wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    Drones don't have to explode.
    Uh what? You fire drone and it explodes unless you shut it down. There wouldn't be enough time for that since they were so close.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      Uh what? You fire drone and it explodes unless you shut it down. There wouldn't be enough time for that since they were so close.
      Drones just smash straight through stuff, I think it's more a case of mentally detonating them, instead of just not shutting down, because they don't just explode on impact.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        Drones just smash straight through stuff, I think it's more a case of mentally detonating them, instead of just not shutting down, because they don't just explode on impact.
        Hmm good point I think you're right.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          I do think it was sheer luck the wraith ships decided to duke it out. Carter gave no reasoning (unless I simply forgot) why she said 'wait', except for the drama of the scene.
          As she herself stated, it was a risk, a big one. But a risk she needed to take in order to ensure Atlantis remained a secret.

As was said in the episode, they checked the Wraith for tracking devices, and found none. They assumed it was safe to bring him to the city. They didn't expect that he had an unactivated tracking device, after they had already performed searches.

It's great that she takes risks like this, and doesn't just play it by the book.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            and wraith carry stunners, the only way would to feed on them but that takes time and effort.
            Exactly. The Wraith couldn't have killed the team before the Jumper's de-cloaked, they didn't have time.

Comment

Working...
            X