• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one too:

LA305
    Role: Light Assault Ship
    Size: 150 Meter Length, 55 Meters Width, 24 Meter Height
    Energysource: 2 Naquada Generators
    Shields: Asgard derived Standard Shields (Equal to BC304)
    Weapons: 2 Asgard Plasma Beam Weapons, 10 Railguns, 2 Launch Tubes for Mark IX Missiles
    Engines: Asgard derived Antigrav Sublight Engines, Asgard Based Hyperdrive
    Context:
    In 2010 (One Year after the Desaster on Icarus Base), the US Air Force gives Orders for a new Ship that could be deployed in Groups but with considerable Firepower. The Ship should be capable of being mass produced at smaller Costs and so the Guy's over on Area 51 sat down for it.
    They come up with a considerably smaller Vessel that would be more focused on Attacks in larger Groups like Fighters do, have stronger Weapons though and would be capable of being towed by an BC304 thanks to an Magnetic System on the Belly Section to dock on the Top Armor of a BC304 (The Plate on top of the Aftern Section).
    The Ship looked not that much different from a Al'kesh but with more quadratic Lines to it and larger. In the first use of it 10 of these Ships attacked an Lucian Alliance Fleet of 10 Ha'tak and 20 Al'kesh. Even though the Ships sustained moderate Damage they were able to destroy the Ha'tak and 18 of the Al'kesh, two Al'kesh and 1 Tel'tak fled, mostlikely with one of the Commanders of the Ha'tak.
    Since then 40 of them were build and deployed since then in Groups of 12 with 4 held in reserve Fleet. They outmaneuver anything larger than themselves easily and dogfight at near Point Blanc most of the Time with larger Ships. Their Plasma Beams are build so that they can rotate, one on the Top, one on the Belly while the Belly Cannon was retractable for docking.

I hope this is a good Idea, I have no Picture but probably someone could model one from this Design.

Comment

Working...
    X