No announcement yet.

Best quote in 'The Seer'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronon: That's it, that's the super-weapon?

Mckay: Well what were you expecting?

Ronon: Big gun. Something that goes boom
    sigpic

Comment

That 'quote' made me think of Jack Oneil from season 1-4 of SG1..

Comment

The Future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it.

Sam sounded like she was quoting this, not actually coming up with it herself. Any idea where it may have come from?

rosiekg

Comment

The seer said it.

Comment

Originally posted by rosiekg View Post
            The Future is predetermined by the character of those who shape it.

Sam sounded like she was quoting this, not actually coming up with it herself. Any idea where it may have come from?

rosiekg
            this maybe an original. I can't recall any other scifi shows that has precognition scenes/ episodes that mention quotes in similar lines as what Davos had said.

Comment

a ship on its own in a supposely lifeless planet would raise a few eye brows, well that if you actaully have eyebrows

(something like that)
              sigpic

Comment

Mckay: He's holding out on us! Part of the virus is missing. I mean sure they're minor sub-routines, nothing that will be greatly affected by the changes I made to the replicator basecode but still, necessary to make it work. Look I probably wouldn't have even noticed it except, well, you know, I'm really good

It's the way he says it.
                sigpic

Comment

I liked this part from Woolsey:

KELLER: Well, from what I can tell, he seems to be suffering from a kind of lymphatic cancer. There's not a lot I can do for him here.
                  WOOLSEY: Have you detected any physical anomalies that might be related to his visions?
                  (Sam looks at him questioningly. He holds up a hand apologetically.)
                  WOOLSEY: Sorry. Force of habit.

I thought it was a wink at Star Trek Voyager, where "Woolsey" (Robert Picardo) plays the Doctor!

And near the end, another Star Trek reference, by Col. Carter this time:

CARTER: Shut up, Woolsey.

like Captain Picard saying "Shut up, Wesley" LOL

Comment

1. CARTER: Shut up, Woolsey.

2. WOOLSEY: I just have one last question. How did you know the two Wraith ships would fire on each other?

CARTER: I didn't. You gonna put that in your report?

3. WOOLSEY: I have no intention of getting involved in the day-to-day operations of the base.

CARTER: Really?(!) Huh! That's refreshing!

4. McKAY: Allow me to make a prediction. This will be a complete waste of time.

5. CARTER: Rodney, can you guarantee that you could finish the job without the Wraith's help?

McKAY (smiling confidently): If I have the original virus, not a problem.

CARTER: Can you guarantee it?

McKAY (chuckling): Well, I mean ... (He shifts uncomfortably in his chair and his smile fades.) No.

And last but not least 6. WRAITH: I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
                      Todd: 'I believe it is customary among your people to shake hands.....hahahaha....just a little Wraight humor'..hahah...*snicker*..hahhuhummm..'

had todd said that to woolsey instead of sam, he probably would've fainted.

Comment

Working...
                      X