Feeding wraith guests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    This is getting too painful to read. I'll come back when you're not typing like you're on your phone.
    i cant help it does it really matter?
    this is not typing class u no

Comment

Yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
        i cant help it does it really matter?
        this is not typing class u no
        It is referred to as internet etiquette. LEET speak and general condensing words like typing are considered bad form..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          It is referred to as internet etiquette. LEET speak and general condensing words like typing are considered bad form..
          i dont think that it matters at all how any 1s typing is were only there 2 chat about stargate nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by mickhhh View Post
            i dont think that it matters at all how any 1s typing is were only there 2 chat about stargate nothing else
            yes but it's a lot easier for people to understand what you're saying without having to read your posts several times
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Ya know, not to be mean or anything, and maybe it's just because I'm old, but that "texting"-speak really does hurt my brain when I try to read more than a line or so!
              sigpic

Comment

I place more importance on the opinions of people who at least try to type properly.

Sorry, just the way it is.

Comment

OK then the point is made. i will try to keep it in real words.

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                    Lucius first, then Kavanaugh.
                    Isn't Kavanaugh writing the show these days? It sure seems like it.

Comment

I must admit I glossed over a chunk of this thread because the answers weren't in English but 'textspeak'. That's fine in techie boards or whever that's used, but have some consideration for the rest of us.

Anyway, as to what the Wraith will eat.... he can only eat humans, and I doubt the Lanteans are going to start playing judge/jury/executioner in order to keep the new pet wraith appeased. So, this means a) they kill him, or b) let him. Considering all he knows, I suspect he'll have to die - somehow. The IOA isn't going to go along with anybody saying "Ah come on, he's been good, he helped us, we can let him go." Unless of course you dump him in a remote part of the galaxy on a planet with no population or gate, but then he'd starve to death. ANother moral conundrum. Be interesting to see how they resolve it.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        I must admit I glossed over a chunk of this thread because the answers weren't in English but 'textspeak'. That's fine in techie boards or whever that's used, but have some consideration for the rest of us.

Anyway, as to what the Wraith will eat.... he can only eat humans, and I doubt the Lanteans are going to start playing judge/jury/executioner in order to keep the new pet wraith appeased. So, this means a) they kill him, or b) let him. Considering all he knows, I suspect he'll have to die - somehow. The IOA isn't going to go along with anybody saying "Ah come on, he's been good, he helped us, we can let him go." Unless of course you dump him in a remote part of the galaxy on a planet with no population or gate, but then he'd starve to death. ANother moral conundrum. Be interesting to see how they resolve it.
                        they could wipe his memory but they might be afraid it would return once they let him go.

Comment

Working...
                        X