Feeding wraith guests???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeding wraith guests???

Any ideas on how they will keep the wraith fed during his stay in Atlantis?
    Perhaps a stray Bola Kai, or maybe Lucius?????
    Last edited by Lythisrose; 17 November 2007, 03:00 PM. Reason: used wraith name
    sigpic

We can give him human look-a-like. It be like tofu, looks like food but sure doesn't taste like it
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

They should give him Genii soldiers, but I believe he is at maximum, because he could feed in the last months.

He can be useful as a "humanoid sarcophagus". He can heal any member from the expedition, so I hope he will be a recurring member as Zelenka.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Well, I hope for Lucius. He will be tasty If one jerk like Lucius is not enough...we have Bola Kai. Nobody will miss them. Then there are comes the Genii...I really despise them. The Pegasus Galaxy is full with unfriendly to the expedition idiots....let's clean them.
        LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
        Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
        http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
        My fan fiction

Comment

arnt the genii meant to be our allies now? wasnt the leader replaced after a coup and they helped us out? iif im wrong fine but when kellar found that bloke in the last episode and he said he was genii they looked like they hated him.

Comment

Lucius first, then Kavanaugh.
            || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
              Lucius first, then Kavanaugh.
              As much as I dislike Kavanagh, he doesn't deserve to be fed upon. He hasn't kidnapped, try to destroy Atlantis, blow up a solar system, poison food, put the expedition in danger countless times, or anything of the sort. So we should feed a harmless jerk to a Wraith?
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by mattmey View Post
                arnt the genii meant to be our allies now? wasnt the leader replaced after a coup and they helped us out? iif im wrong fine but when kellar found that bloke in the last episode and he said he was genii they looked like they hated him.
                I wouldn't go as far as to call Genii allies, it's more of a fragile friendship with a hint of alliance when one side needs the other.

They also didn't hate him because he was Genii, they hated him because they believed he was a Wraith Worshipper and that he was the one primarily responsible for the Athosians disappearing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  As much as I dislike Kavanagh, he doesn't deserve to be fed upon. He hasn't kidnapped, try to destroy Atlantis, blow up a solar system, poison food, put the expedition in danger countless times, or anything of the sort. So we should feed a harmless jerk to a Wraith?
                  so we should feed him McKay? All of those fit him except for the kidnapping

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if he was gone by the next ep to be honest...

Comment

maybe they should have fed that dead Seer guy to him instead of "respecting his people's traditions and returning his body home for a proper burial" like a bunch of schmucks!

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
                        maybe they should have fed that dead Seer guy to him instead of "respecting his people's traditions and returning his body home for a proper burial" like a bunch of schmucks!
                        If he's dead the wraith can't suck any life out of him.

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                        He can be useful as a "humanoid sarcophagus". He can heal any member from the expedition

I think they need to have fed recently to give the gift of life. Like they take 10 "life points" from Joe and and give 5 to Jane and keep 5 to themselves. Basically I think they need something in the tank to before they can give the gift of life.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                          I think they need to have fed recently to give the gift of life. Like they take 10 "life points" from Joe and and give 5 to Jane and keep 5 to themselves. Basically I think they need something in the tank to before they can give the gift of life.
                          sort of like how a penguin needs to eat fish before it can barf up some chow for its chicks!

Comment

Wanna know something funny? We know he can feed on other wraith. OMG WRAITH CANNIBAL. Time to get a hunting party to scrounge him up some fewd.

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
                              sort of like how a penguin needs to eat fish before it can barf up some chow for its chicks!
                              yeah like that!

Perfecto!

Comment

Working...
                              X