No announcement yet.

WHAT!!!!! - Atlantis's Prophecy??? [Spoilers]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was the USS Prometheus that appeared in Voyager's "Message in a Bottle".

Oh, and the USS Equinox (Nova class) that appeared in "Equinox", followed by its refitted cousin USS Rhode Island that appeared in "Endgame".

But really, Voyager is still king of new alien ships. Pretty much every single one was different.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      There was the USS Prometheus that appeared in Voyager's "Message in a Bottle".

Oh, and the USS Equinox (Nova class) that appeared in "Equinox", followed by its refitted cousin USS Rhode Island that appeared in "Endgame".

But really, Voyager is still king of new alien ships. Pretty much every single one was different.
      yeah alright you caught me I forget about those. but other than that...

and as for the alien ships, I didn't mention them because I assumed we were talking about the UFP ships' classes
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
        IIRC there were some new classes in DS9 but none in VOY (obviously). if you're into ST watch DS9, best ST ever imo
        Well I liked DS9 but it wasn't my fav. The only ones that I didn't miss an ep were the ones I listed. Voyager was meh for me.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
        X