Star Trek Multi-THUNK Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Star Trek Multi-THUNK Thread

There are no thunk threads in Star Trek section? Really? With so many handsome men and beautiful women who had the chance to star and co-star in the series, it's really hard to believe.

LET'S CELEBRATE THE FACES OF STAR TREK.

This thread should be a place where you can post pics and comments about your favourite Star Trek characters and actors who play them.
    "Y'know, I can be as diplomatic and open-minded as anyone."
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

The original crew that started it all

Uhura (Nichelle Nichols), Dr. McCoy (DeForest Kelley), Mr. Spock (Leonard Nimoy) and Captain James T. Kirk (William Shatner)
    Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I was born in 1981 so TNG was my "contemporary" Trek, and despite its flaws it remains my favourite.

Lt. Commander Geordi La Forge (LeVar Burton), Lt. Commander Data (Brent Spiner), Lieutenant Worf (Michael Dorn), Commander William T. Riker (Jonathan Frakes), Counselor Deanna Troi (Marina Sirtis), Doctor Beverly Crusher (Gates McFadden) and Captain Jean Luc Picard (Patrick Stewart)
      Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I never really got into Deep Space Nine. I guess it was because of its ridiculous airing schedule - It was on Saturday mornings, then there was a huge gap between the first and second season and in the meantime another channel started with Voyager. Many say it's a really good show so it's sad it never got a fair chance here in CZE.

Odo (Rene Auberjonois), Chief O'Brien (Colm Meaney), Jake Sisko (Cirros Lofton), Captain Benjamin Sisko (Avery Brooks), Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax (Terry Farrell), Quark (Armin Shimerman), Major Kira (Nana Visitor) and Doctor Julian Bashir (Alexander Siddig)
        Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager

Harry Kim (Garrett Wang), The Doctor (Robert Picardo), Tuvok (Tim Russ), Neelix (Ethan Phillips), Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan), Chakotay (Robert Beltran), Captain Kathryn Janeway (Kate Mulgrew), Tom Paris (Robert Duncan McNeill) and B'Elanna Torres (Roxann Dawson)
          Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Enterprise: Eye-candy of a crew

Lieutenant Malcolm Reed (Dominic Keating), Sub-Commander T'Pol (Jolene Blalock), Ensign Travis Mayweather (Antony Montgomery), Ensign Hoshi Sato (Linda Park), Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker III (Connor Trinneer), Dr. Phlox (John Billingsley) and Captain Jonathan Archer (Scott Bacula)
            Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

Oh please don't bring that crap here. It's bad enough that it's not just deleted on sight, I can't believe there's a whole board dedicated to it. Although, props to the web staff for containing it like the disease it is on the CR board.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Oh please don't bring that crap here. It's bad enough that it's not just deleted on sight, I can't believe there's a whole board dedicated to it. Although, props to the web staff for containing it like the disease it is on the CR board.
                I really didn't mean to offend you or anybody else for that matter with this thread. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Deal?
                Colonel Jack O'Neill

Comment

I like new episode screen caps though I never got into thunking because in the end people just do it to get their post count up and the pictures repeat themselves endlessly, case in point b/c you just posted 6 times without a reply, thats spam. Plus there is always a finite supply of pics.

Comment

hey, i think its a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                    X