• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue (708)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    BLUE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 708

Clark is reunited with his birth mother, Lara, after Kara's crystal reconstitutes her. But Kara's evil father Zor'el has also returned, crippling Clark and seizing control of the Fortress of Solitude.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:13 PM.

Am I mistaken, or was there another episode with grown up Julian Luthor before this?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

No, I know who your on about here, that was way back in season 2, can't remember the name though

EDIT: Lucas Luthor
      McKay: "Don't stare, he hates it when people stare."
      Sheppard: "Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?"
      McKay: "Intergatic hyperdrive technology is kind of new to us, so we need his help."
      Sheppard: "Is he suppose to be naked like that?"

Comment

never heard of blue kryptonite
        I thought gold kryptonite was the kind that removes their powers...

Comment

I'm going to say that "Julian" is a clone. His death was supposedly such a big deal in Lex's life. Somewhere in those earlier seasons it was emphasized. His mother killed him and Lex got blamed for it.

Can't believe the writers are just going to throw all that away.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            never heard of blue kryptonite
            I thought gold kryptonite was the kind that removes their powers...
            Apparently Krypton was a rainbow colored planet made of colorful magic crystals...sounds like an acid trip.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Reasonable episode. Glad they ended up getting rid of the mother though. His uncle mad a cool villain.

Didn't pick the editor as Lex's long lost little bro. Will have to wait and see how that one goes.

Shame Kara lost her memories.
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

An alright episode, wasn't particularly great as far as plot goes but gave us a nice new villain and some kool action scenes. I didn't like the part about Kara though, the memory loss thing is so cliche by now.

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
                  Apparently Krypton was a rainbow colored planet made of colorful magic crystals...sounds like an acid trip.
                  sssmokin

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit
                    I didn't like the part about Kara though, the memory loss thing is so cliche by now.
                    aye, sometimes you'd almost believe the writers also suffered memory loss

Comment

This episode had a great story but was poorly executed.

First off, Blue kryptonite only effects Bizarro. It has the same effect on Bizarro as effect as green kryptonite has on Superman. Gold kryptonite removes powers, but when gold kryptonite removes powers, it is permanent (I think).
                      And why is it every kryptonion (sp?) fly as soon as they arrive on earth. I mean, Zor-el gets reborn, first thing he does, FLY! Also, Zor-el should have an evil looking goatee.

Finally, I am sick of memory lost stories.

Overall - 7/10
                      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

Clark never felt motherless like that. HE HAS A MOTHER. A GREAT ONE.
                        This is so retarded. "I don't have a mommy!" Good grief. Just because they wrote Martha out of the show doesn't mean she doesn't still exist.

Comment

The writers love to constantly forget past events and sadly it looks like Martha might be one of them.

For example, Chloe got meteorfreak powers in a past episode, yet it came as a total shock (as if she never had them before) when they announced she'd have them in the Season 6 finale.

Decent episode... not the best. I wish the next episode would come out, though, because this whole forgetful Kara thing looks promising.

Comment

Working...
                          X