X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'i believe shaking hands is in order'

Sorry a bit of wraith humor..

Comment

The Humans have a disturbing way of treating vulnerable, sick people, like Davos and Charin the Teyla's family member who was good making Tuttleroot soup:

- take them out of comfortable clothes
      - limit their freedom of movement to what is permitted by doctor's "kindness"
      - prevent them from spending their last days in own home and garden
      - attach them to wires and pipes, and pump them with medicine that "dull the mind".

Even guests that are in good health, get put under a computerized scanner without knowlege how this device might affect their unique abilities: Davos and Chaya. Should anything like that be attempted against an SG team, they would no doubt reach for their P-90s, which they sometimes carry even to friendly worlds.

I was ashamed about the behavior of the Humans. None of them, not even the doctor, was honest to reveal that healing the dying man was never their goal.

Here is my prediction of the future shaped by the Human characters. Atlantis will be destroyed at the end of either Season 4 or 5, and it will indirectly be the fault of Humans.
      Just like the entire Asgard civiliziation was destroyed in "Unending" suspiciously during the small window of time when Humans roamed the galaxy, even though it had existed for thousands of years.

And they still have the arrogance to assume the role of a intergalactic police force.

Comment

Originally posted by Lieutenant Sparrow View Post
        Having those visions would really mess with your mind. I would hate knowing when I'm going to die or something along those lines.
        I agree. That would make living difficult I would think.
        sigpic

Comment

But the seer didn't know when HE was going to die. IIRC he even said he can't see his own future. just others.

Comment

Working...
          X